"Infractions Fatigue" | Syracusefan.com

"Infractions Fatigue"

Actually why not just have the guidelines written ahead of time. You do this you have X amount of years/money/suspensions. When people know ahead of time what will happen and not only that they have the punishment ahead of time, you can just plug and play. Make it 1 to 3 scholarships for this and 1 to 3 years for that. Part of the problem is that EVERYTHING is so random.

Actually why not just have the guidelines written ahead of time. You do this you have X amount of years/money/suspensions. When people know ahead of time what will happen and not only that they have the punishment ahead of time, you can just plug and play. Make it 1 to 3 scholarships for this and 1 to 3 years for that. Part of the problem is that EVERYTHING is so random.

Uh-oh! Logic rears it's ugly head again!

Why Miami got a slap on the wrist:
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/co...anes-ncaa-sanctions/index.html?xid=nl_siextra

I've always preferred direct fines to the schools and suspensions or banishments of the individuals involved to probation or a loss of scholarships, which impact people who had nothing to do with the violations.
my problem is that some administrators know exactly what is going on does absolutely nothing about it knowing that it is producing wins and revenue. Then stories are passed down from graduating class to class from the players and trust me,very little secretes are kept