Interesting game to watch tonight Villanova vs. Michigan | Syracusefan.com

Interesting game to watch tonight Villanova vs. Michigan

Alsacs

Living Legend
10pm ESPN2 at the Barclay's Center tonight.

Since these are the two toughest remaining OOC games we have before conference play(St. John's at home will be tough as well.) It will be interesting to see how good these teams actually are. Nova beat a pretty good VCU team and Pinkston looks like a stud this year and they have shooters. No clue on Michigan but we play them next Tuesday.

I'm not sure Michigan has anyone that will really hurt Nova inside. That's where Nova will struggle this year IMO. Should be an interesting game for sure. DVR and watch after the SU game is over on ESPN3 for me.

I think we will see where we are after we play these 2 teams - can't get a good idea really where we are after tonight. They seem to be 2 really quick teams. Will be interesting to see if we slow down the pace with our zone or if run with these teams.

10pm ESPN2 at the Barclay's Center tonight.

Since these are the two toughest remaining OOC games we have before conference play(St. John's at home will be tough as well.) It will be interesting to see how good these teams actually are. Nova beat a pretty good VCU team and Pinkston looks like a stud this year and they have shooters. No clue on Michigan but we play them next Tuesday.
thanks for the heads up

Paris LeVert is going to go nuts on us if the guards don't get up on him.

Nova laying the wood!! I think we might be wise even as just fans to stop underestimating them. Maybe Ennis 2 is making sure he makes a name without the need to mention his brother.

CaptainJ said:
Nova laying the wood!! I think we might be wise even as just fans to stop underestimating them. Maybe Ennis 2 is making sure he makes a name without the need to mention his brother.

They're ranked 12th. No one is underestimating them. They beat us 2 years ago at Nova.

This is not very encouraging.

Irvin and LeVert will be two of the better players we will go against all year. Irvin is a former 5 Star recruit. SO athletic.

They're ranked 12th. No one is underestimating them. They beat us 2 years ago at Nova.

Folks on this board have within the last week. I specifically recall people mocking them for having a close game against some no name team.

From the looks of this, some fans who have been ripping on Michigan may end up disappointed if they play as intensely as they have in erasing the 13 point deficit in short time.

Folks on this board have within the last week. I specifically recall people mocking them for having a close game against some no name team.

From the looks of this, some fans who have been ripping on Michigan may end up disappointed if they play as intensely as they have in erasing the 13 point deficit in short time.
Lehigh and Bucknell played them close. Believe me when i say this...Lehigh is awful this year.

This has been a strange game of runs. Sloppy hard fought first half and the second half has been a game of runs. I don't know if Cuse beats these teams, but neither one of these teams right now looks like world beaters.

Agreed. I have seen enough in this game to see that both teams especially Michigan have enough playmakers and ballhandlers to do damage to us. Walton, LeVert, Irvin completely outclass our guards. Joseph could really struggle in a hostile environment at Crisler.

Lehigh and Bucknell played them close. Believe me when i say this...Lehigh is awful this year.

This has been a strange game of runs. Sloppy hard fought first half and the second half has been a game of runs. I don't know if Cuse beats these teams, but neither one of these teams right now looks like world beaters.

I guess we're about on the same page. But from watching just the 2 games we've watched tonight, I wouldn't fault anyone who says either of these teams is at least a hair closer to worldbeaters than we currently are, and Michigan is growing like we are.