Interesting game to watch tonight Villanova vs. Michigan | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Interesting game to watch tonight Villanova vs. Michigan

Neither team lighting up the scoreboard. If SU can hold either one to under 60 the Orange have a chance

Neither team lighting up the scoreboard. If SU can hold either one to under 60 the Orange have a chance

I think SU would have trouble scoring 40 against these teams tonight. Lots of athletic guards and really good perimeter D by both teams.

Levert is a player. His handle is really improved.

Tyler's brother is a beast as well. really strong and explosive. know what he is doing out there.

Yep. I can already see CMac or BJ trying lay it up or dunk on Pinkston or Ennis. Oy...

Again, not too impressed with either team. What many seem to be gushing over as "emotion" and "drama" looked like a pretty sloppy, offensively-challenged game to me.
I still predict we will lose to both of them (as reflected in my "Iggy" season record prediction posted 3 weeks ago).
If the zone is active, though, and we knock down a few jumpers, who knows...

Again, not too impressed with either team. What many seem to be gushing over as "emotion" and "drama" looked like a pretty sloppy, offensively-challenged game to me.
I still predict we will lose to both of them (as reflected in my "Iggy" season record prediction posted 3 weeks ago).
If the zone is active, though, and we knock down a few jumpers, who knows...

I suppose I could feel the same if I didn't enjoy some of the defense and hustle I saw. Watching Dylan Ennis alone(2 amazing blocks, strong to the hole, hitting 3's, etc) was enough to impress me. Maybe I set my bar too low, but some of the offense could be the result of the pressure D both in the moment, and the toll it can take on you mentally. I think SU could potentially beat either team, or be steamrolled by either like the Cal game. No predictions for me, but the 3 teams addressed in this post all have a world of potential(before the end of the season at least), if not consistency. As others have said, this was a fun game to watch, so maybe I am biasing my opinions based on that.

Didn't he get mentioned in the MC Hammer version of that song, "Have You Seen Her"?

I had forgotten about that song..and was a better person for it. now you've gone and brought it back into my consciousness. (or as Hammer, with great clinical acument put it..from the back to the FRONT of my brain)
If he mentioned levert, he was no doubt referring to the Levert family from cleveland that produced a bunch of R and B singers, including Gerald Levert...remember that song Casanova?

Last edited:
I had forgotten about that song..and was a better person for it. now you've gone and brought it back into my consciousness.
If he mentioned levert, he was no doubt referring to the Levert family from cleveland that produced a bunch of R and B singers, including Gerald Levert...remember that song Casanova?

Hey, we all have some function in this world, and I wasnt the first person to reference MC Hammer in the last couple of weeks on here. ;) I had to look it up now for the spelling, but hey the game didn't entertain me as much as I had hoped so my mind remembered the lyrics enough to make the call. The world could use more love of the type Hammer sings of. I have to put something mellow and inspiring to balance things out in case I ever find a way to tie in Metallica's song "One" later in the season.

Calling all my friends all around the place,
Guy, Lavertte, or my homey Rob Base,
(have you seen her?)
Have you seen her?

Last edited:
Hey, we all have some function in this world, and I wasnt the first person to reference MC Hammer in the last couple of weeks on here. ;) I had to look it up now for the spelling, but hey the game didn't entertain me as much as I had hoped so my mind remembered the lyrics enough to make the call. The world could use more love of the type Hammer sings of. I have to put something mellow and inspiring to balance things out in case I ever find a way to tie in Metallica's song "One" later in the season.

Calling all my friends all around the place,
Guy, Lavertte, or my homey Rob Base,
(have you seen her?)
Have you seen her?

the youtube comments are laugh out loud hilarious.

that song was truly, truly, truly one of the worst things rendered by man in all his history..dating back to our days as knuckle walkers.

He at one point asks if I have seen his girl ON the stereo?

well, how big is this radio? I realize its the 80's..but still...even Radio Raheems radio was not big enough to support a full grown woman.

Also, is this a veiled threat? as in "are u messing with my woman" or is he truly simply trying to find her? Im quite uneasy about answering his question in the affirmative even if I HAVE seen her. What kind of Ho' is she that he is asking all these dudes if they have seen her? How much does she get around?

At least she covers up her skank odors by buying Dove.

Last edited:

This song is actually not terrible. These dudes actually had singing talent. I recall one of them came into cleveland clinic when i was a resident in renal failure. Im guessing the fat dude.

the youtube comments are laugh out loud hilarious.

that song was truly, truly, truly one of the worst things rendered by man in all his history..dating back to our days as knuckle walkers.

He at one point asks if I have seen his girl ON the stereo?

well, how big is this radio? I realize its the 80's..but still...even Radio Raheems radio was not big enough to support a full grown woman.

Also, is this a veiled threat? as in "are u messing with my woman" or is he truly simply trying to find her? Im quite uneasy about answering his question in the affirmative even if I HAVE seen her. What kind of Ho' is she that he is asking all these dudes if they have seen her? How much does she get around?

At least she covers up her skank odors by buying Dove.

I dont always give likes when I see disparaging comments, but I had to keep reminding myself she was only a concept. ;) Speaking of lol moments, I admit I had a few when reading your post. In my no so humble opinion, the board could have used more craft of that nature tonight.

I dont always give likes when I see disparaging comments, but I had to keep reminding myself she was only a concept. ;) Speaking of lol moments, I admit I had a few when reading your post. In my no so humble opinion, the board could have used more craft of that nature tonight.

the board needs some humor every night. we are talking about basketball..nothing too serious.

This song is actually not terrible. These dudes actually had singing talent. I recall one of them came into cleveland clinic when i was a resident in renal failure. Im guessing the fat dude.

This video spoke to me. Sometimes I'm like the Tyler Ennis of dating, which is why I'm not as high on TE as some on here are. After watching that, I suspect LeVert has seen the woman mentioned by Hammer.

This video spoke to me. Sometimes I'm like the Tyler Ennis of dating, which is why I'm not as high on TE as some on here are. After watching that, I suspect LeVert has seen the woman mentioned by Hammer.

and when you say "seen" , I assume you mean in the carnal way?