Interesting Post From a Cal Fan | Syracusefan.com

Interesting Post From a Cal Fan

'72 Orange

Starter
on the Rutty board. I know, I know - what the hell am I doing there? Rather than post the link (which is a pain in the ass to deal with) it reads as follows:

"I'm a double alum of Cal. The Golden Bears, #12 seed, defeated #5 UNLV (it was practically a home game for Cal), and will now face #4 Syracuse. What are Syracuse's major strengths and weaknesses this year? thanks."

What - I thought Cal was a good academic school. Asking Rutgers fans to give insightful unbiased analysis about another team is like asking a chimp to explain the theory of relativity. Not surprisingly there were no responses. Since this guy's handle is camdenlawprof, I assume he is a professor at their Camden campus. I guess this proves the axiom - "Those can can do, those that can't teach".

on the Rutty board. I know, I know - what the hell am I doing there? Rather than post the link (which is a pain in the ass to deal with) it reads as follows:

"I'm a double alum of Cal. The Golden Bears, #12 seed, defeated #5 UNLV (it was practically a home game for Cal), and will now face #4 Syracuse. What are Syracuse's major strengths and weaknesses this year? thanks."

What - I thought Cal was a good academic school. Asking Rutgers fans to give insightful unbiased analysis about another team is like asking a chimp to explain the theory of relativity. Not surprisingly there were no responses. Since this guy's handle is camdenlawprof, I assume he is a professor at their Camden campus. I guess this proves the axiom - "Those can can do, those that can't teach".

It also proves he doesn't go to Rutgers basketball games or he would know something about SU.

Wait...who the hell goes to Rutgers for analysis of Syracuse basketball, or basketball in general? Does Rutgers even have a team anymore?

Wait...who the hell goes to Rutgers for analysis of Syracuse basketball, or basketball in general? Does Rutgers even have a team anymore?

Yes they do. Coach is named Vivian Stringer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseAlum07

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom