Interesting Transfer Rumor | Syracusefan.com

Interesting Transfer Rumor

JeremyCuse

Living Legend
Over at laxpower one of there better posters indicated that Connor Cannizarro is likely to transfer. Interesting development especially when you consider the season he has last year. No idea if Syracuse is on the radar for him or even if he will ultimately transfer but the poster who posted it is usually spot on when it comes to Maryland.

In other news I haven't heard anything about anyone transferring from Syracuse which is a bit surprising with the roster size.

Over at laxpower one of there better posters indicated that Connor Cannizarro is likely to transfer. Interesting development especially when you consider the season he has last year. No idea if Syracuse is on the radar for him or even if he will ultimately transfer but the poster who posted it is usually spot on when it comes to Maryland.

In other news I haven't heard anything about anyone transferring from Syracuse which is a bit surprising with the roster size.

Long time reader, first time poster - from following Laxpower it sounds like Cannizarro is following his brother Sean to Denver. So I don't think he'll be coming "home" to Syracuse.

Ty Xanders from IL did say on Twitter that four former Under Armour All Americans are transferring, and I presume Cannizarro is one of them.

I had the same info on Cannizzaro, heard it first midway through first semester. Denver, and Cornell were two of the landing spots I heard mentioned. If he is eligible this year, DU will be real good. I have also heard (from a source I am not 100% sold on) that we have one leaving us. I am not going to put the name out there because I haven't confirmed it with someone in the know.

I had the same info on Cannizzaro, heard it first midway through first semester. Denver, and Cornell were two of the landing spots I heard mentioned. If he is eligible this year, DU will be real good. I have also heard (from a source I am not 100% sold on) that we have one leaving us. I am not going to put the name out there because I haven't confirmed it with someone in the know.

Townie can you PM me the name, would be interested to know.

Cannizzaro is apparently looking at Duke, Denver, and Cornell.

Cannizzaro is apparently looking at Duke, Denver, and Cornell.

Hopefully not Duke, thats the last place we need him going. Cornell seems like an odd choice but it seems almost a lock he will end up at Denver at this point. Interesting that Syracuse isnt even on the list, I wonder if its still a mutual decision like during his original recruitment.

Hopefully not Duke, thats the last place we need him going. Cornell seems like an odd choice but it seems almost a lock he will end up at Denver at this point. Interesting that Syracuse isnt even on the list, I wonder if its still a mutual decision like during his original recruitment.

He does know that Canada wants to make Denver their next province, right?

Sounded strong for Cannizzaro to Denver.
Rumors of B.Lord to Cornell.

Sounded strong for Cannizzaro to Denver.
Rumors of B.Lord to Cornell.

Would be shocked if he ended up anywhere other then Denver, makes way to much sense at this point. Some interesting transfers so far this year but there hasnt been a huge rash of them as some predicted, or at least not yet. Probably unlikely that Syracuse will take in a transfer, theres to many veteran starters in place most positions and with the 3 incoming JUCO guys plus another 2 fogo's in the fall theres not a ton of weaknesses out there. That said I could SU taking in several transfers next year if some kids are interested will definitely be some openings.

Seems like quite a rash of transferring around College Park.
Forsberg -> Bryant, Cannizzaro -> Denver, possibly Lord to Cornell, and I have heard rumors of one more. Maltz transferring in, and rumors of another possible transferring in.
All players were former UA AAs.

Seems like quite a rash of transferring around College Park.
Forsberg -> Bryant, Cannizzaro -> Denver, possibly Lord to Cornell, and I have heard rumors of one more. Maltz transferring in, and rumors of another possible transferring in.
All players were former UA AAs.

Ya I have to admit some of the Maryland transfers are head scratchers. The Cannizzaro one is odd and Maltz to moe is very Odd especially when you look at the log jam Maryland already has at attack. Not sure what to make of the Lord to Cornell rumors, would he be a good fit there?

I know Lord his cousin played for England U19s in 2008, great family, ill find out!

Ty Xanders ‏@tyxanders 3m
2012 Under Armour All-American midfielder Charlie Schnider (Landon, Md.), will also head to @StagsMensLax, transferring in from Ohio State.

Is this transfer #3 or #4?

3 I think, Cannizarro, Maltz, and now Schnider. Lord is expected to transfer and I think theres another UA AA who is expected to move to. I Just hope Syracuse has lost its one and only player.

Edit - Is Forsberg a former UA? If so thats 4.

Forsberg was an under armour All-American, the same year as Lord.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom