Iphone games | Syracusefan.com

Iphone games

CuseTroop

Vegas Mole Person
So I've found myself going out less on the weeknights than normal. I guess I'm getting old. This gives me wayyy more time on the couch (at least until summer hits).

What are some solid phone games? Listed below are some of the ones I've messed around with.

Sim City Build It - A coworker got me to download it, and was pretty addicting for a while. Now I'm kinda "meh" on it.

Solitaire- I can spend hours playing this

Random Pool games - Meh

Ballz - Just found this, love it

Hill Climb - Also pretty addicting

I haven't found too many sports or racing games that are good enough to keep me entertained for long.

Any good ones out there?

Thankfully summer is coming, I can't wait to start spending some time outside

No 'action', but as a word game, these are great brain games. Word Bubbles and Word Whizzle. I find them addictive. But that's just me. :noidea:
71mTFCOpnVL.png

Wordwhizzle-Whale-423-1.jpg

No 'action', but as a word game, these are great brain games. Word Bubbles and Word Whizzle. I find them addictive. But that's just me. :noidea:
71mTFCOpnVL.png

Wordwhizzle-Whale-423-1.jpg

I'll give them a shot

IMG_8407.PNG

What the heck is this. I knew it was nest, then used all my hints to make sure, and still can't play it

Very similar in terms of play, but fun nonetheless.

Sometimes there is more than one way to spell a targeted word. That's how the SOB's keep it from being super easy (at least at the lower levels). It gets more difficult at the higher levels - longer words, more words, etc. Click the little circle next to the cart to reset the puzzle and try to spell SITE another way that will leave you the letters to spell NEST so that they are all next to each other.

Sometimes there is more than one way to spell a targeted word. That's how the SOB's keep it from being super easy (at least at the lower levels). It gets more difficult at the higher levels - longer words, more words, etc. Click the little circle next to the cart to reset the puzzle and try to spell SITE another way that will leave you the letters to spell NEST so that they are all next to each other.

When sober, finding a different way to spell SITE was a lot easier haha thanks man!

Try Zombie Gunship. It is older, but very good.

For sports, I played Tap Sports Baseball a lot last year. It was pretty fun.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom