Iron Bowl | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Iron Bowl

Glad they didn’t get it. That was BS with the lack of a motion penalty.

12 men on the field is reviewable? But illegal motion isn’t? Isn’t that special.

SEC commish is just as crooked as Swofford.

Not convinced Georgia is. Bama and Auburn, definitely but not to the level Bama should get in with a loss unless things break just right for them.

It seems all of the top teams are flawed one way or the other. But I think UGA has a very legit defense and solid ground game.

Had Miami won, chance ACC could have had two in playoff. Need Clemson to handle business

Bama deserves to be in over any 2 loss team. But depending on how other games shake out tonight and next week, they don’t belong in over other 1 loss teams if the committee is being honest about SOS.

Is it just me or is the referee totally trolling Bill Burr?

Bama deserves to be in over any 2 loss team. But depending on how other games shake out tonight and next week, they don’t belong in over other 1 loss teams if the committee is being honest about SOS.
I agree except 2 loss Auburn.
Auburn is in if they win next weekend.

I say keep 'em out. They've gotten the benefit of the doubt so many times. It's not their birthright.

Probably and they’re the only 2 loss team I’d even consider simply because they beat two #1’s.

Miami and Bama will drop out of the top 4.

Wisconsin and Auburn will get in at the moment until the CCG's which could wreak havoc on the playoff top 4 depending on who wins.

Bama isn't even in the SEC CCG, they aren't going to get in. Their strength of schedule is bad compared to everyone else with the exxception of Wisconsin but they are undefeated. Praying they lose to Ohio State next week.

I think Clemson gives Miami a woodshed beating.

1 Clemson
2 Oklahoma
3 Wisconsin
4 Auburn
5 Georgia
6 Ohio State
7 Alabama

Miami and Bama will drop out of the top 4.

Wisconsin and Auburn will get in at the moment until the CCG's which could wreak havoc on the playoff top 4 depending on who wins.

Bama isn't even in the SEC CCG, they aren't going to get in. Their strength of schedule is bad compared to everyone else with the exxception of Wisconsin but they are undefeated. Praying they lose to Ohio State next week.

I think Clemson gives Miami a woodshed beating.

1 Clemson
2 Oklahoma
3 Wisconsin
4 Auburn
5 Georgia
6 Ohio State
7 Alabama
Alabama has the eye test.
The committee can just say we have watched the teams and we think Alabama is top 4.

If Wisconsin loses I would put both Alabama and Central Florida above
Crap Ohio State.

Ohio State has no resume to win.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors