Is it me or does it seem like Silent G... | Syracusefan.com

Is it me or does it seem like Silent G...

I think he has completed some! But he has missed as many. He goes to the basket so aggressively that I am worried he will get hurt. Malachi also is aggressive to the basket and seems to just fling himself into the opposing players with abandon, assuming he will either make the bucket or draw a foul.

I am glad I am not either of those two's mother! I would have to watch the games with my eyes screwed shut.

...is on a quest to complete some type of one handed, flying dunk...it seems like he has tried a few times in the last few games and hasn't completed one yet...

SU's career leader in VUDA (or Violent Unmakeable Dunk Attempts, if you're not into the whole brevity thing).

Sweet game for him, though. Am I correct in remembering that he'd have had a perfect shooting night but for a missed dunk on a poor lob pass from Richardson? Really impressive for someone who takes contested shots from a number of places on the floor.

he is the greatest missed dunker in basketball history

You folks have all forgotten about B Triche so quickly?

I'll admit - Silent G may overtake him for the most spectacular missed dunks in a single season this year - but given that RoboTriche was a 4 year starter, with a gift for clanging it off the rim, I think the career record is still
safely his.

Love G, but he's 0 for 1000 on those. Give me the easy two points please. I've already seen enough of the Jonny Flynn impression.

there you stood on the edge of your feather ,
expecting to fly...

bungled-personal-flight-attempt-7.jpg

G dunked on the entire state of North Carolina when we played Wake Forest.

Last night's attempt would have been one of the best dunks in Dome history. He was actually too high, which is a reason he missed it.

He has hops and he got a little more height from the jumping defender. Keep doing it. No soft S*^T!

SU's career leader in VUDA (or Violent Unmakeable Dunk Attempts, if you're not into the whole brevity thing).

Am I correct in remembering that he'd have had a perfect shooting night but for a missed dunk on a poor lob pass from Richardson?

He was fouled on the lob so it didn't count as a missed FG. I think his one missed shot was a 3.

You folks have all forgotten about B Triche so quickly?

I'll admit - Silent G may overtake him for the most spectacular missed dunks in a single season this year - but given that RoboTriche was a 4 year starter, with a gift for clanging it off the rim, I think the career record is still
safely his.
triche never got my hopes up

he went airborne and i said oh

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors