Is Teat still the eighth wonder of the world? | Syracusefan.com

Is Teat still the eighth wonder of the world?

laxsummit

2nd String
He is a wondrous passer/ player but would other top attackman like Reeves and Spencer get so easily locked out? People were saying he was the best player in game, that he was lacrosse equivalent to Jordan.

Guess 2 goals and ten assists in five games as well as forcing teams to play 5 on 5 is not shabby but he also had 13 turnovers on limited touches when trying to force action.

Thoughts?

He is a wondrous passer/ player but would other top attackman like Reeves and Spencer get so easily locked out? People were saying he was the best player in game, that he was lacrosse equivalent to Jordan.

Guess 2 goals and ten assists in five games as well as forcing teams to play 5 on 5 is not shabby but he also had 13 turnovers on limited touches when trying to force action.

Thoughts?

I got 2 chances to see Teat in person (game @ Princeton a few weeks ago and yesterday). I must say my impression of him is that he is a very unassuming superstar out there, not very big, not the fastest guy but his production does speak for itself. When he had chances yesterday Maryland was very physical with him which I expected. They also mixed up who they used to shut him off but it was typically their 3rd pole, never taking their two best close poles out of the action. When Teat did get chances to handle MD switched Young on him, solid strategy in my opinion. Will be interesting going into next season if teams continue the shut off trend and if so, how Cornell adjusts to it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom