Class of 2016 - Is the best week of recruiting ever? | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 Is the best week of recruiting ever?

stumpy78

Walk On
I have only been around a few years, but this week's recruiting has been really interesting.

This has been a very fun week due to volume. I've had trouble keeping up with all the post the last two days, silly work got in the way. I think it's been very fun week of recruiting. The best week will come once we pull a bunch of these offers we have out.

I think this staff will turn out to be really good recruiters. A lot of young, hungry guys and an explosive offensive identity to recruit to. It can't hurt to have one of the few African American coaches in D1, who is also a proven winner. I love that Monroe seems to be well connected in Florida, and Beatty is well connected everywhere. I was not expecting to get a guy like Beatty. That dude is a super-recruiter. We're about to get some talent on the hill. Exciting times friends!

We are certainly trending much higher than we have in both assistant coaching hires and offers to high caliber players. Syracuse football is on the rise!

go orange 591873918_1840534.gif

Let's sign some of these 4* offers. Then I will be impressed.

Offers are easy
Would a 6-1, 240 MLB who hits like a truck and had offers from the likes of Clemson, South Carolina, Georgia Tech, UNC, and NC State suffice, even though he's technically only 3-stars? Because I'm betting the house we're going to land him sooner than later.

Would a 6-1, 240 MLB who hits like a truck and had offers from the likes of Clemson, South Carolina, Georgia Tech, UNC, and NC State suffice, even though he's technically only 3-stars? Because I'm betting the house we're going to land him sooner than later.
Yes please!

Is the best week of recruiting ever...
  1. ...soon to come?
  2. ...gonna happen?
  3. ...yes, Natasha?

• Lost 2 recruits and gained one. I'd go with no, it's not.
2 recruits that did not have a position under the new coaching staff. They would have been dead scholarships.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom