Class of 2015 - Isaiah Briscoe | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 Isaiah Briscoe

Jerry is a dipshit. Is that dude a pg or a sg
Sg, it happened on a weekend visit. Briscoe camp has to be a little surprised. Although miller is known for throwing millions of offers out.

Camp Briscoe was ours at one point. He reminds me of Dion with the confidence in his game , the swag , and the attitude early on in his "career"

Someone gave Myers props on twitter for always being right on his crystal ball. I just laughed

sounds like Duke has been checking him out. What a roller coaster of a recruitment.

Here is a look at the schools recruiting Briscoe.

Duke
Sr: Sulaimon
Jr: Jones
So: Jones, Allen
Recruiting (2015): Kennard, Newman, Dorsey, Briscoe?

SU
Sr: Gbinije, Cooney
Jr: Ennis, Patterson
So: Joseph
Recruiting: (2015) Briscoe, Richardson, Brunson

SJU
Sr: Branch
Jr: Jordan
So:
Recruiting: (2015) Briscoe, Sampson

Arizona:
Sr: York, Hazzard
Jr: Pitts
So:Jackson-Cartwright,
Recruiting: (2015) Briscoe, Dorsey, Richardson, Matthews, Sampson, Conway, Pflueger

Seton Hall:
Sr: Gibbs
Jr: Sina
So: Whitehead, Carrington
Recruiting (2015) Briscoe, Richardson, Touray

SU has cooled on Richardson, right? Or maybe not. Briscoe shouldn't worry about any G on SU roster, certainly not a guy like Patterson. If he's good he'll play. The more ballhandlers and scorers the merrier, imo.

After last night, how can you think that Ennis would be any sort of hindrance to playing time? Briscoe's camp shot themselves in the foot on that one.

UK will be going to see him after their game against Providence

An possible way we could land Bris if Ennis decides to bounce?
This kid is the second best guard in the 15 class behind newman

will be at the game Sunday
Seems like its to see SJU for some reason. Hopefully watching his buddy Tyler and company destroy them with half of their home crowd in Orange will sway him... but it doesn't seem so. I don't get it unless he's that afraid of Joseph and wants ZERO other ball handlers on the team he chooses.

Seems like its to see SJU for some reason. Hopefully watching his buddy Tyler and company destroy them with half of their home crowd in Orange will sway him... but it doesn't seem so. I don't get it unless he's that afraid of Joseph and wants ZERO other ball handlers on the team he chooses.
probably mama and papa.

He wants to be batman and not robin.

He wants to be batman and not robin.
Honestly think he's making a mistake. It'd be one thing to come be the 6th guard. But even if he didn't start he'd get a TON of minutes as a freshman as the 3rd guard, at the position he wants, becoming a better player by playing better competition in practice and the ACC, and getting attention playing a low of high profile games. In order to be the unquestioned Batman for his team it means there's not enough talent around to make anyone care about his games or to push him to be better in his practices.

Honestly think he's making a mistake. It'd be one thing to come be the 6th guard. But even if he didn't start he'd get a TON of minutes as a freshman as the 3rd guard, at the position he wants, becoming a better player by playing better competition in practice and the ACC, and getting attention playing a low of high profile games. In order to be the unquestioned Batman for his team it means there's not enough talent around to make anyone care about his games or to push him to be better in his practices.
It's been a very odd recruitment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom