Class of 2015 - Isaiah Briscoe | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 Isaiah Briscoe

I'm sure Paul Harris didn't want to be good. That makes a ton of sense.

there are plenty of players out there who waste their athleticism or talent, and in essence, don't want to be good.

maybe interpret the meaning next time before responding...

there are plenty of players out there who waste their athleticism or talent, and in essence, don't want to be good.

So Paul Harris having tweener size means he wasted his athleticism? He worked hard in the weight rooms and practice gym and was a solid player with too much hype. He wanted to be good and almost made the Nuggets in the preseason before he hurt his ankle. Pretty sure he wanted to be good.

maybe put aside your personal dislike of players before responding...

So Paul Harris having tweener size means he wasted his athleticism? He worked hard in the weight rooms and practice gym and was a solid player with too much hype. He wanted to be good and almost made the Nuggets in the preseason before he hurt his ankle. Pretty sure he wanted to be good.

maybe put aside your personal dislike of players before responding...

shoulda played middle linebacker.

I wish we had a dislike button.

Are there any other former Cuse players you want to ignorantly trash?

I wish we had a dislike button.

Are there any other former Cuse players you want to ignorantly trash?

trash? the only ex-player i truly dislike is eric dumb-en-dorf. but those 2006 - 08 years, SU had a handful of head cases on the roster: dumb-en-dorf, wright, harris, green.

hence the results: multiple double digit loss seasons, NITs, etc

trash? the only ex-player i truly dislike is eric dumb-en-dorf. but those 2006 - 08 years, SU had a handful of head cases on the roster: dumb-en-dorf, wright, harris, green.

hence the results: multiple double digit loss seasons, NITs, etc
You might be the headcase.

You might be the headcase.

time to educate...

SU records from 2002 - present:

2002-03 - 30-5 - champs
2003-04 - 23-8
2004-05 - 27-7
2005-06 - 23-12
2006-07 - 24-11 - nit
2007-08 - 21-14 - nit
2008-09 - 28-10
2009-10 - 30-5
2010-11 - 27-8
2011-12 - 34-3 - elite eight

i'll let you guess which 4 years were devo years.

shoulda played middle linebacker.
Ignoring Paul's basketball talent is just silly. He put up monster numbers in the D-League last year, almost made the Nuggets two years ago if not for injury, had a good if not great senior season here. And you bash him and say he should have played football.

Ignoring Paul's basketball talent is just silly. He put up monster numbers in the D-League last year, almost made the Nuggets two years ago if not for injury, had a good if not great senior season here. And you bash him and say he should have played football.

i wouldn't say that's bashing him. i think he could have made the NFL with his athleticism and size.

right, anyone who defends dumb-en-dorf is clueless and classless.

"eric was the most talented kid i've had...from the neck down."

- jim boeheim, ~2010
I'm not the one on a Syracuse FAN forum bashing SYRACUSE players, that's pretty clueless and classless to me.

I'm not the one on a Syracuse FAN forum bashing SYRACUSE players, that's pretty clueless and classless to me.

i'm as big an orange fan as you'll come across, but devo was the worst thing to happen to the program in quite some time. luckily, boeheim is a great coach, and he immediately got the team back on track the instant devo left.

time to educate...

SU records from 2002 - present:

2002-03 - 30-5 - champs
2003-04 - 23-8
2004-05 - 27-7
2005-06 - 23-12
2006-07 - 24-11 - nit
2007-08 - 21-14 - nit
2008-09 - 28-10
2009-10 - 30-5
2010-11 - 27-8
2011-12 - 34-3 - elite eight

i'll let you guess which 4 years were devo years.

You're aware that Devo missed most of the 2007-08 season with an ACL injury. Andy missed the entire season. And Scoop was playing with a stress fracture (when he wasn't suspended).

Probably not. Otherwise you wouldn't be blaming 14 losses on Devo when he didn't even play in 11 of them.

Next you'll be mad at Kristof.

You're aware that Devo missed most of the 2007-08 season with an ACL injury. Andy missed the entire season. And Scoop was playing with a stress fracture (when he wasn't suspended).

Probably not. Otherwise you wouldn't be blaming 14 losses on Devo when he didn't even play in 11 of them.

Next you'll be mad at Kristof.

devo's presence on the team, in the locker room, at practice was enough to stink up the season he missed 20 games.

he was a cancer.
he was a turnover waiting to happen.
he hit women.
i have zero respect for eric devendorf.
in fact, i don't even know why i'm explaining his faults. he isn't worth the text or time.

Here I thought I might find some new information about Isaiah Briscoe and instead it's a rant about how horrible half the SU roster was for the 2007-2008 season. There went 15 minutes of my time I won't get back.

Here I thought I might find some new information about Isaiah Briscoe and instead it's a rant about how horrible half the SU roster was for the 2007-2008 season. There went 15 minutes of my time I won't get back.
I agree. We should start focusing at the topic at hand...

devo's presence on the team, in the locker room, at practice was enough to stink up the season he missed 20 games.

he was a cancer.
he was a turnover waiting to happen.
he hit women.
i have zero respect for eric devendorf.
in fact, i don't even know why i'm explaining his faults. he isn't worth the text or time.

You forgot "he smells deuces"

I agree. We should start focusing at the topic at hand...

my bad, the thought of devo just really grinds my gears.

as for briscoe, he'll have offers from every major program in the nation. hopefully, his connection to SU will be a strong enough pull.

After we lost out on Noel - he took a trip to the dark side. He has now returned...
This very well could be him, quick ask Him if he can take Reese one on one?

This "Isaiah Briscoe" thread has deteriorated into such a mess. I don't believe there has been an Isaiah Briscoe mention in over a page (too lazy to look). Is there any way to clean up the threads after all of the nonsense? Of course I have just added to the nonsense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom