Class of 2015 - Isaiah Briscoe | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 Isaiah Briscoe

This "Isaiah Briscoe" thread has deteriorated into such a mess. I don't believe there has been an Isaiah Briscoe mention in over a page (too lazy to look). Is there any way to clean up the threads after all of the nonsense? Of course I have just added to the nonsense.

I apologize in addition as I have added to it at the end... clicked on it after seeing the article OE posted in the hoops forum on Briscoe.. only to witness the return of B-Reese's nemesis.

I don't mean to be a DB, and I don't think a little banter is all bad, but damn, I just want to hear the latest on Isaiah Briscoe. I am a recruiting junkie.

i feel like one of you are actually devo, or maybe one of his relatives.
I feel that one of you are actually brncusfrvcus or maybe one of his relatives...

I don't mean to be a DB, and I don't think a little banter is all bad, but damn, I just want to hear the latest on Isaiah Briscoe. I am a recruiting junkie.

the latest is that SU is starting to sweat, the kid is gaining the attention of the blue bloods and more.

he was bumped up to the senior level AAU, NJ playaz, during the EYBL circuit. he played well when coming off the bench, but for some reason struggled when he got the start. but overall, he looked good.

he also played well at the nike elite 100, could get to the rim whenever he wanted. the most impressive part to briscoe is his size, especially for his age. the kid reminds me of a short paul pierce.

I was hoping Briscoe (if he comes to SU) could be in the mold of a Dion-like player. Having Dion really helped the fact that we had inconsistant play at the 3 position as his ability to finish in traffic and create his own shot along with being a good sized 2g for college. I realize its probably too much to ask to expect for another player as confident as Dion but the same skillset would be nice.

Break out the Brisk Orange iced tea,
and step aside Chuck Norris and Bruce Lee.

@TheRecruitScoop
How often is it when a freshman is selected to the LeBron James Skills Academy? 2015 PG Isaiah Briscoe got the nod today.

I know some people are hesitant of getting a commitment from a freshman...

Awesome, I hope it is a big day for us SU fans. Or is it "we" SU fans?

I was hoping Briscoe (if he comes to SU) could be in the mold of a Dion-like player. Having Dion really helped the fact that we had inconsistant play at the 3 position as his ability to finish in traffic and create his own shot along with being a good sized 2g for college. I realize its probably too much to ask to expect for another player as confident as Dion but the same skillset would be nice.

Im not all about putting unrealistic expectations on kids, but I think Briscoe is every bit as good or better than Dion was at his age.

Im not all about putting unrealistic expectations on kids, but I think Briscoe is every bit as good or better than Dion was at his age.
I heard he was "The Goat" reincarnate and would be an NBA All Star at 16 if he could be drafted. ;)

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

@AdamZagoria
2015 St. Benedict's Prep G Isaiah Briscoe is visting his sister at Syracuse this week. My gut is he ends up going there.

My gut as well. His sister goes here.

Zagoria is such an intelligent observer, isn't he?

Not saying he's wrong at the end of the day. Just basically saying he's a tool is all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom