Class of 2015 - Isaiah Briscoe | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 Isaiah Briscoe

What's your beef with Zagoria. Guy provides good info, generally likes Cuse, and calls it like he sees it.
Last season Zagoria said that Scoop was one of the best and most honest college player that he has ever interviewed.

Last season Zagoria said that Scoop was one of the best and most honest college player that he has ever interviewed.

My question to all of you is: Have you ever met the guy?

If not, then that's all I need to know.

I have no problem with him, I always visit the site to get his information. But no never met him.

Briscoe tweeted august 29th is the day. Maybe the day he's committing?

And he said he's going back to Cuse end of august... So I think he's committing

That is usually when the basketball program holds its elite camp...

He deleted the tweet but i bet thats what he was talking about...lets hope for ennis to commit with him tht day or weekend

That is usually when the basketball program holds its elite camp...
Especially this year makes sense elite camp is late August with JB being involved in Olympics and all

can someone share the interview with briscoe on the nation of orange site. i can not watch it as i dont have the flash player. thanks

I gotta think 2013 and 2014 are more important time wise Especially 2013 and the introduction into the ACCWe /Jimmy do not want to be on the lower end of the conference standings in the first year ,if ever.SUball

Agreed. Staff should not be wasting time w one of few freshmen ever invited to LBJ camp. Especially one who has sister that plays here and may decide in summer. It's not like the kid would help land a 2013 5* PG......

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I feel like the only one who doesn't see where all the hype is coming from. Only seen a couple vids, but I think I have a decent eye. Handle looks a bit high and loose, athleticism a bit average, good vision, but nothing spectacular that screams "#1 PG in the class".

I feel like the only one who doesn't see where all the hype is coming from. Only seen a couple vids, but I think I have a decent eye. Handle looks a bit high and loose, athleticism a bit average, good vision, but nothing spectacular that screams "#1 PG in the class".
i watched a few of his games on TV and thought he was better than Tyler Ennis. Who's is very good.

i watched a few of his games on TV and thought he was better than Tyler Ennis. Who's is very good.

I thought the same thing. He's also already close to having a college body.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

9 days?

and why is he listed as a 3-star prospect on the stickied chart?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom