Class of 2015 - Isaiah Briscoe | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 Isaiah Briscoe

Briscoe and Ennis talk about why they are the best backcourt in the nation

I love the confidence n swag by both especially Briscoe. "I killed Nate Britt(UNC commit), everybody talks about the Harrison twins but nobody is better than us" Briscoe
chrispaulnoooo.png

Briscoe and Ennis talk about why they are the best backcourt in the nation

Thanks. Awesome video. Briscoe needs to lose the Rutgers Fball shirt though.

bees, based on your comment above, do you think another player gets added to the '13 class? Does it depend on an early exit?

"Isaiah Briscoe had 23 points and seven assists to power St. Benedict's to a 76-49 victory over Upper Room Christian in Newark.
Mike Young scored 13 points for St. Benedict's, ranked No. 12 in the country by USA Today. Tyler Ennis added nine points and five assists and Jordan Forehand and Tyrell Green chipped in with seven points apiece."

I saw someone on the uconn board mention Duke wants to jump in. We are going to be competing with them on a lot more recruits now that we're in the ACC.

EDIT: didn't see the post above.

From USA Today, about the upcoming St. Anthony's game:
“I’m just so confident in my team that I’m guaranteeing a win”

Now this was on the 28th before their upset loss, but still, you have to like his confidence.
I believe you Isaiah, and that's the only way a player should think. Otherwise, why play if you don't know you will win?

They were definitely looking ahead to St. A's with all the hype involved.

26 points 9 assists tonight with Red Autry in the building, Ennis had a good game to 21 points I think

Along the lines of someone mentioning that Goodluck moved up, looks like Briscoe went down to 24 of 25 on espn's top 25 list for class of 2015.
I thought he was higher last time I checked, but again, not so sure.

Along the lines of someone mentioning that Goodluck moved up, looks like Briscoe went down to 24 of 25 on espn's top 25 list for class of 2015.
Heck we will still take him, our love is unconditional for Mr. Briscoe. We stayed loyal to Brandon & CJ through ACL's we'll stay loyal to Isaiah through a little slippage in his class ranking.

That must mean he is gonna be Orange. Our recruits always fall in the rankings after committing.

I really, really, really want to land Briscoe. Love this kid's film, and he's only a sophomore so there is a ton of room for him to improve. Kid just looks like he has "it."

Might be a PG, as well.

Wow, the stare down, sick!
Like this guy says towards the end, "Revenge is very good"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors