Class of 2019 - PF Isaiah Stewart (NY/LaLumiereIN) to Washington | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PF Isaiah Stewart (NY/LaLumiereIN) to Washington

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check his twitter timeline. He retweets a lot of Syracuse basketball related things. Mostly related to him. But, he doesn't tweet any other team's tweets.

Can u post the link? I will see him again this Saturday. Im doing the shot clock for the sectional game at our school.

At East right? I was planning on checking out some games at blue cross as I always do and seeing Isaiah there, but am now realizing that it's very possible mcquaid dosent even make it that far. I know mcq beat them already this season but still very losable game. I'd love to go see this game tomorrow as I live basically around the block from east but I think I saw that it's at 6pm and there's a game in the city of Syracuse I will be attending at 2 so I may just have to go back to back on em, depending on my mood after the early game...

At East right? I was planning on checking out some games at blue cross as I always do and seeing Isaiah there, but am now realizing that it's very possible mcquaid dosent even make it that far. I know mcq beat them already this season but still very losable game. I'd love to go see this game tomorrow as I live basically around the block from east but I think I saw that it's at 6pm and there's a game in the city of Syracuse I will be attending at 2 so I may just have to go back to back on em, depending on my mood after the early game...
Yeah, Mcquaid is the only team to beat East this year. Its a bad match up for them. McQuaid might win again but I can see it going either way. Its hard beating a team 3 times in a season. We will see what adjustments each team will make. Should be a good one.

lol. Saw it first hand. I must say, Mcquaid got a lot of benefits throughout the game. Foul count was hideous. They called foul whenever Mr. Stewart got touch and East was the smaller and less physical team. In the end, refs blew the call. #12 for East wasnt suppose to be in. Dont know how the coaches or anyone else didn't see it. Its crazy, I didn't notice either. Too bad a great game had to end with controversy. Mr Stewart is on his way to being a superstar. I told him to keep working hard and don't go anywhere but to Cuse.

Last edited:
Finally an official mixtape on this youngin. Crazy how physically mature he looks as a freshman already compared to the rest of the comp. Much more advanced than Thomas Bryant at the same age. Let's hope this kid isn't dying to be away from his family like the other guy at Indiana.

Finally an official mixtape on this youngin. Crazy how physically mature he looks as a freshman already compared to the rest of the comp. Much more advanced than Thomas Bryant at the same age. Let's hope this kid isn't dying to be away from his family like the other guy at Indiana.

Very nice. His sister commented on the vid saying shes proud of her baby bro. Couldnt hurt to let her know how fond of this kid we are and how great hed look in orange right? RIGHT!!??

Nice find. The sky's the limit with him I have never seen what he's done as a freshman. Lets see how he develops from here on out. Cuse is watching.

His father is from Jamaica, as is Patrick Ewing. Isaiah has been to Georgetown where he met and talked with Patrick Ewing. Oh, he also wears Patrick Ewing's #. Hopefully that doesn't say his decision.

I'm not worried about Georgetown competing with us for recruits right now.
Sometimes "timing is everything. its up to Boeheim to take advantage of all this and the odds are that he won't. I haven't seen anything on any site that indicates that a prospect is looking hard and close to pulling the trigger fr the Orange. I think beating NCU will be the shock of this season if it happens Roy Williams knows too much about our team and the zone. I'm not saying they can't win but I might require a cardiac team in my living room

Looks like he's got a nice jump shot. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.