Isiah Thomas | Syracusefan.com

Isiah Thomas

The first line of the article is very funny, especially for the New York Times!

Isiah, please stay away from women and basketball.

This sounds like a winning combination. Cost the owner $11 million in a sexual harassment suit and go 56-108 as head coach. What could possibly go wrong? I don't know what he has on James Dolan - but it must be something really really big

So expect Dolan to hire Isiah in another year as the Knicks grand poo-bah with Phil reporting to him. That will get Jackson to quit and get Dolan off the hook for the remaining salary.

knicks are cursed -
will be 100 years or more till they win a championship again - should change the name to the ny cubs

knicks are cursed -
will be 100 years or more till they win a championship again - should change the name to the ny cubs
Are you doubting Thomas?

As someone who wouldn't watch a women's bball game at gunpoint, I find this hilarious.

This sounds like a winning combination. Cost the owner $11 million in a s e xual harassment suit and go 56-108 as head coach. What could possibly go wrong? I don't know what he has on James Dolan - but it must be something really really big
Dolan is arrogant, irascible, ignorant and entitled, which generally makes for a bad combination. Perhaps Thomas has some old bootleg recordings of bluesman Dolan singing out of tune.

So, will the female basketball players for the Liberty threaten to boycott playing for him similar to what the black basketball players did to Donald Sterling? Or is racism (non-criminal act) > sexual harassment (criminal act)?

I'm sure you would at gunpoint

Where is the gun aimed? If it was at my head, I would watch the women's game. If it would just be a flesh wound, I'd still watch the women's game, but I'd have to mull it over for like 20 minutes.