It Just Feels Different. .. | Syracusefan.com

It Just Feels Different. ..

Ish88888

All American
The approach, the confidence , the vision, the focus. This staff is going after it and bringing that family atmosphere and stressing academics and football IQ. Much like Shafer and Co but with a more polished approach and a proven offensive system. Obviously, kids are buying in. What a great day to be ORANGE!

A lot of that presser was rhetoric, but, he conveys the message well. He wasn't saying anything crazy about what they're going to do from a schematic standpoint, just laying out the basics for their style.

I like him, he's a football coach. Not only is he a football coach, but he's articulate and charismatic as well. Those things typically all do well together.

We'll be fine in the Tampa 2. Make the other team grind out 28-35 and score 42-50. I'm putting together more and more of his philosophy and I can't wait to see how it works here.

I like how he deflects questions about the offense and points to the defense and special teams all the time. Shrewd move. He knows the offense will be fine and will sell itself to everyone.

I like how he deflects questions about the offense and points to the defense and special teams all the time. Shrewd move. He knows the offense will be fine and will sell itself to everyone.

I noticed this as well...I think this is important for the Defensive and ST players to hear from the HC.

I like that his comments were measured. Nothing like we are going to take the ACC by storm. More- there is a lot of work to do for us to be competitive in the ACC. This sets realistic expectations and shows that he knows exactly how much work it will take to get us on top.

I like that his comments were measured. Nothing like we are going to take the ACC by storm. More- there is a lot of work to do for us to be competitive in the ACC. This sets realistic expectations and shows that he knows exactly how much work it will take to get us on top.

i really dont get this. My mantra in life and business at work is UPOD (under promise over deliver). Set expectations low, and then you look like a rockstar when you exceed them. I have sat through countless engineering and construction meetings listening to guys in charge make unrealistic crazy claims about when they'll finish and, only to fail to deliver. i shake my head everytime.

Dude just feels like a head coach and one who knows what he is doing at that. Never had that feeling with the last guy.