It must be fun to be a national hero | Syracusefan.com

It must be fun to be a national hero

SWC75

Bored Historian
That was a well-played final between two really good teams, (much better than the farce against Brazil, which has a lot of rebuilding to do). That winning goal was spectacular. Everyone will focus on Gotze’s goal, (which was great the way he set up the kick with his chest), but I thought the pass from Schurrle, who was covered by three men, was equally spectacular. They’ll both be national heroes when they get back and will remember that forever.

It was an excellent finish to what was really a fantastic Cup overall. There couldn't have been half of the controversies and bungled officiating that seemed to plague the 2010 tournament.

That was a well-played final between two really good teams, (much better than the farce against Brazil, which has a lot of rebuilding to do). That winning goal was spectacular. Everyone will focus on Gotze’s goal, (which was great the way he set up the kick with his chest), but I thought the pass from Schurrle, who was covered by three men, was equally spectacular. They’ll both be national heroes when they get back and will remember that forever.

I thought it interesting the goal was both set up and scored by substitutes. Tells you what kind of depth they have.

I thought it interesting the goal was both set up and scored by substitutes. Tells you what kind of depth they have.

And what it takes to win a 120 minute game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom