It was fun while it lasted...PRACTICES CLOSED UNTIL PSU | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

It was fun while it lasted...PRACTICES CLOSED UNTIL PSU

It sounds like SU is handling the communication on this quite badly.

Just say it's in the best interest of the team that we're closing practice. From Sue Edson: "We have a responsibility to make sure any injury that's out there does not influence the betting lines"

Ummm, what?!?

Just close the practices. Everyone does. Be done with it. If people want to somehow use that lack of communication to get angry and not attend games, well guess what, they probably weren't going to the games anyway.
please, oh please tell me this is a joke...

you know what, let me check......

oh god......

that was the last 30 seconds of my life right there.....

Well you get to see who's injured you dofus and then you report if they are present, in shorts, in shells, riding a bike, walking around, limping around, stretching, participating, etc etc whatever...

I just hope that the university will send out a daily fact sheet describing what the coaches are wearing so that these guys have something to write about.

It sounds like SU is handling the communication on this quite badly.

Just say it's in the best interest of the team that we're closing practice. From Sue Edson: "We have a responsibility to make sure any injury that's out there does not influence the betting lines"

Ummm, what?!?

Just close the practices. Everyone does. Be done with it. If people want to somehow use that lack of communication to get angry and not attend games, well guess what, they probably weren't going to the games anyway.

Funny how Sue is the one to deliver this statement when every other recent SU media comment was made by that Giansante guy.