It was one game | Syracusefan.com

It was one game

storange

2023 Cali Award Rushing Touchdowns
and the opener to boot. We didn't look good, but lets see what happens in Michigan and against MD. If we continue to look as bad then feel free to hit the panic button. I'm concerned but not getting depressed just yet.

I feel the same the way,

I felt nova had excellent teamwork and the whole offensive line and recievers worked together to open things up for the quarterback recievers and runners.. Imo, we lacked the teamwork and the leadership, and the team played alot of I will do my individual assignment instead of flowing together. Even the throws to Sales seemed to have the appearance of a last second prayer at times I couldn't telegraph or get a feel for them when the ball was hiked. And I can't remember a really solid hole being made for our runners with a offensive lineman (let alone with shifting) with a handoff delay.

In sports momentum plays a great deal, and when a team has momentum all rankings and blowouts can be forgotten. You can fix momentum and appoint leadership in two weeks, but you can't fix things like a secondaries unability to guard decent recievers, or the offensive line lacking the beef to make a hole in two months.

I think most people understand the 1 game argument. What the 1 gamers don't seem to understand is that this first game showed a much lower downside than most considered we had.

and the opener to boot. We didn't look good, but lets see what happens in Michigan and against MD. If we continue to look as bad then feel free to hit the panic button. I'm concerned but not getting depressed just yet.

the energy of the game changed so much after the punt return. we were a drive away from a 3 score lead and game over, suddenly Vill had energy and a drive away from leading. we missed a couple throws to go back up 10. only 3 drives to really do anything

our offense won the first half 10-7 and the 2nd half 7-3 even with a bad effort.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom