It will get better folks! | Syracusefan.com

It will get better folks!

Orangejet

Suds Peddlar
AD Mark Coyle knows what he is doing and will hire a young, competent coach with a quality staff. Also, with the expected announcement regarding the major Dome upgrades/renovation, coupled with the new IPF, recruiting will improve and things will get better at the Cuse. Let's play out the finale vs. BC and move forward for I have all the faith in Mr Coyle.

joe_btfsplk.jpg~c200

JOE BTSFPLK

AD Mark Coyle knows what he is doing and will hire a young, competent coach with a quality staff. Also, with the expected announcement regarding the major Dome upgrades/renovation, coupled with the new IPF, recruiting will improve and things will get better at the Cuse. Let's play out the finale vs. BC and move forward for I have all the faith in Mr Coyle.
You say that as if you know it.

;)

I'm buying SU. Good chance to beat BC. Lots of new things that work better next season. I'm calling it - we've turned the bottom.

Last edited:
Coyle took over a juggernaut at Boise . He put a guy he knew in the position, but BSU doesn't look as strong , especially after losing at home to the New Mexico Lobos last week. Interestingly, NM has ex-Notre Dame coach Bob Davie running the program.

Orangejet said:

I've been all faith since we spoke to in Louisville Mike! I hope all is well. I know that Shafer must be frustrated but all he preaches is control the controllables. Seems to not be practicing what he preaches.

TBH, I hope so - I guess...

I have zero expectations at this point, so anything positive is better than numb.

I sure hope so. We haven't been relevant in 15 years except for some mild success under Marrone. I hope all this momentum pays off but I sure hope the change is made soon so we can start working towards the future.