It's a Flippin Shame... | Syracusefan.com

It's a Flippin Shame...

Ish88888

All American
We go to battle again in our second nationally televised game against a top ranked opponent with a backup QB instead of showcasing or young, talented true freshman QB. #41-104:00.

Ish88888 said:
We go to battle again in our second nationally televised game against a top ranked opponent with a backup QB instead of showcasing or young, talented true freshman QB. #41-104:00.

Yep Second time this year is what hurts most.

Last edited:
Did it hurt the team when Mahoney got his chance against Fla State? Not going to win the game, but the fanbase got energized that our "5th string QB" put up some second half points.

Helped Mahoney as well as the team.

That backup QB didn't do so bad against a top 10 LSU team. Let's all get behind instead of worrying about what could have been.

If The Sheriff can put some more air under his throws to avoid the skips, he can put up some points. His deep ball is very good and he has brass balls.

I'm actually excited to see him play against Clemson.

Me too. I think he will be more settled in earlier. I say he makes a few plays. I thought they call him "officer"

I’m not arguing your point but I felt pretty good about the Pitt and UVA games this year.

Me too. I think he will be more settled in earlier. I say he makes a few plays. I thought they call him "officer"

Yes, it is Officer. You sir are correct.

Thought he did well against LSU so should be interesting to see how he does. If anything when he's older and people ask him, "did you ever play while you were at SU". "Yes, but they only put me in against top 5 teams".

If The Sheriff can put some more air under his throws to avoid the skips, he can put up some points. His deep ball is very good and he has brass balls.

I'm actually excited to see him play against Clemson.
yep and wanna see me some Womack a bit on sat., and party like it's Deja vu Womack 1991 again!

Thought he did well against LSU so should be interesting to see how he does. If anything when he's older and people ask him, "did you ever play while you were at SU". "Yes, but they only put me in against top 5 teams".

Hopefully the offensive line will give him some protection. He's going to be running for his life all game.