Its a little strange seeing the activity--- | Syracusefan.com

Its a little strange seeing the activity---

CaliCuse

All American
-- in jacking the passing game in stead of the running game .As a card carrying geezer my first memories of Syracuse football were those of Jim Brown and Ernie followed by perhaps one of the best backfields ever in the college game,Larry Czonks and Floyd Little don't go crazy to find another backfield YOU think is comparable or better. I'm sure that one must exist. It isn't necessary for anyone to prove that everything I say is wrong. I get enough of that from my family.

-- in jacking the passing game in stead of the running game .As a card carrying geezer my first memories of Syracuse football were those of Jim Brown and Ernie followed by perhaps one of the best backfields ever in the college game,Larry Czonks and Floyd Little don't go crazy to find another backfield YOU think is comparable or better. I'm sure that one must exist. It isn't necessary for anyone to prove that everything I say is wrong. I get enough of that from my family.
Bowling Green ran for pretty much 200 yards a game last season, Cali.

Bowling Green ran for pretty much 200 yards a game last season, Cali.
Yes, there is a misconception that Babers offense is pass happy. Plenty of rushing.

I'm curious. Has the college game incorporated changes in the rules that favor the offense the way the NFL has? If so, then the emphasis on the passing game is legit. Perhaps we are just in a different era, though not necessarily better.

Larry Czonka Floyd Little, and Tom Coughlin. The only backfield I can think of with 3 future NFL Hall of Famers...assuming Coughlin gets the nod.

Larry Czonka Floyd Little, and Tom Coughlin. The only backfield I can think of with 3 future NFL Hall of Famers...assuming Coughlin gets the nod.
I cancel Coughlin wearing #49 but I don't recall him in that backfield. Probably because I was focused on the other two i. e. Little and Czonka.

I cancel Coughlin wearing #49 but I don't recall him in that backfield. Probably because]
i

College teams, right.

Yeah...this is a college football board so i thought that went without saying;)
Was there an NFL team with 3 HOF in the same backfield?

were any 3 in the same backfield at the same time?

Bowling Green ran for pretty much 200 yards a game la% is wrong but you get the point. CoachP got the job and Randy burned a lot of bridges when he lefy Syracuse. I know this from a prson who knew a great deal as am\m
"insider". No names ,ever