It's beyond time for college basketball to return to NBA's early entry ... | Syracusefan.com

It's beyond time for college basketball to return to NBA's early entry ...

Harvey Grant is quoted as saying that they have "No idea where Jerami will be picked"

and he still walked...

SMH:bang::bang:

Harvey Grant is quoted as saying that they have "No idea where Jerami will be picked"

and he still walked...

College basketball is in a sad state of affairs right now

Libero2 said:
Harvey Grant is quoted as saying that they have "No idea where Jerami will be picked" and he still walked... SMH:bang::bang:
I think that's just what is being said publicly. There's no way they didn't do their due diligence.

I think that's just what is being said publicly. There's no way they didn't do their due diligence.

No one ( well to my knowledge anyways) would be unwilling to accept an answer of "we have a good idea where he will go. We can't say, but we have a pretty good idea"

They why did he say it? He would have said " We got some good feedback from people in the know, so have a pretty good idea where he will get selected.

Libero2 said:
No one ( well to my knowledge anyways) would be unwilling to accept an answer of "we have a good idea where he will go. We can't say, but we have a pretty good idea"
Did you read the rest of his comments? It wouldn't be described as eloquent. I just don't think he responded very well. But there's little doubt IMO they did their research. They know the game, the players involved, etc.

They should just do away with the one year rule. If a kid wants to go straight to the NBA let him. Last time I checked this was the United States of America!

Last edited:

and he still walked...

They should just do away with the one year rule. If a kid wants to go straight to the NBA let him. Last time I checked this was the United States of America!
Last time I checked businesses can set whatever age or educational requirements they want. As a private business the NBA has decided that high school players are bad for their business.

Last time I checked businesses can set whatever age or educational requirements they want. As a private business the NBA has decided that high school players are bad for their business.
I know what the laws says. It just doesen't make sense to me.

Actually the current set-up was collectively bargained between the NBA and the players association...it was not decreed by the NBA.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom