IT'S GAME DAY -- The Dino Babers Era begins tonight! | Syracusefan.com

IT'S GAME DAY -- The Dino Babers Era begins tonight!

RF2044

Living Legend
It's been a long ~9 months since he was hired, and a long offseason / preseason without a ton of information to fuel the football beast. Feels like we haven't played in forever. It's going to be a "long" 10 hours until kickoff...

Can't wait to see the 'Cuse take the field tonight, to get a glimpse of our future.

Let's Go Orange!!!

It feels different today. I'm nervous/ anxious because that's my nature, but it just feels different. I have such confidence in this staff. In the past, it was a different kind of nervous, like oh, man, I hope we don't suck.

Now it's I can't wait to see how we look and all the new systems. It's like going to the car dealer and picking up your new car. I love sitting in it and checking out everything and finding out how everything works. It's an odd analogy, I know.

Why does embedded videos sometimes get chopped in half? Theres no expand button or anything.

I'm so jacked up right now! Can't wait to be there tonight. I'm basically crying in my office.

Very excited, have more optimism going into a season than I have had in quite a few years.

Why does embedded videos sometimes get chopped in half? Theres no expand button or anything.
Are you using an iPad. If you put two fingers and expand them on the video it should go full screen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom