It's not the CTO green sweater but... | Syracusefan.com

It's not the CTO green sweater but...

JarHeadJim

I have never won sheet!
Should I wear my Go Cuse shirt I wore in 2003 ( we have never lost a basketball game i have attended while wearing this shirt! 0-4 in football wearing it) this shirt is old and beat up. Wear one of my 3 new Syracuse shirts I got for Christmas or just buy new shirt before the game?

Id wear the 2003 one, unlike Bourbon street, theres probably only a couple of hundrerd places to get new SU stuff

2003 one, but I like the halftime adjustment idea if needed.

I have been wearing the same long sleeved gray shirt under my "real alumni wear orange" shirt.

Both not washed and both made the trip to and from Florida for vacation.

Should I wear my Go Cuse shirt I wore in 2003 ( we have never lost a basketball game i have attended while wearing this shirt! 0-4 in football wearing it) this shirt is old and beat up. Wear one of my 3 new Syracuse shirts I got for Christmas or just buy new shirt before the game?

Jim, looking forward to hanging with you at another Final Four, exactly 10 years after that great time we had in New Orleans . I have fond memories of my brother and I and a couple others drinking all afternoon with you on Bourbon St the Monday of the Championship game. In North Carolina now, should be there by 9:30 or so.

Jim, looking forward to hanging with you at another Final Four, exactly 10 years after that great time we had in New Orleans . I have fond memories of my brother and I and a couple others drinking all afternoon with you on Bourbon St the Monday of the Championship game. In North Carolina now, should be there by 9:30 or so.
He'll yeah Eric!

Wear the 2003 under another shirt. That way, you're covered.

Oh, and by the way, you are now in charge of keeping nycfan vertical. ;)

Go with the lucky shirt.
I've gone with the CTO theory and have been wearing either all green or something with green on it since they lost to G-town. Got to keep going with what works.

I've been wearing the same shirt every game that I wore during our title run, for what it's worth.
Me too. My wife has always made sure it is ready...

I had to emphatically tell my wife, "Don't you dare wash this. Don't. You. Dare."
I usually lead off with, "you know I've been watching a lot of Discovery ID lately."

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom