It's OK! I'm Feeling Better Now! | Syracusefan.com

It's OK! I'm Feeling Better Now!

Longtimesu

Scout Team
The Wisconsin loss was more than I could handle. It hurt real bad.

So I borrowed my 5 year old grand daughters teddy bear, her crayons, and her play dough. And with those items, I spent a lot of time in my man room, (my safe place), and slowly, I'm beginning to feel better.

I know Wisconsin fans are gloating.

But I still don't want to talk about the loss.

So I borrowed my 5 year old grand daughters teddy bear, her crayons, and her play dough. And with those items, I spent a lot of time in my man room, (my safe place), and slowly, I'm beginning to feel better.

If it helps any, gloating at this time of year is at best pointless and at worst hazardous. The same goes for losses and feeling like the world is coming to an end. So much time for work and improvement.

I felt fine. The result was always a possibility after the South Carolina game. Just enjoy watching the coaches craft this group into an actual team. This should be a completely different looking team by that UNC game mid/late January. If they are still not ready to compete with the better teams by then I'll start to wonder.

You have a 5 year old while in college? Impressive!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom