It's tough watching these bowl games | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

It's tough watching these bowl games

Anybody watching Louisville-LSU?
Lamar Jackson unsuccessfully tried to hurdle an LSU defender. Sportscaster commented that 'he might be able to do that against a smaller guy like he did against Syracuse'.
Lovely.

Anybody watching Louisville-LSU?
Lamar Jackson unsuccessfully tried to hurdle an LSU defender. Sportscaster commented that 'he might be able to do that against a smaller guy like he did against Syracuse'.
Lovely.
I think that was Dave Pasch. I didn't take it as a slight, the corner he tried to hurdle was 6'1 but yea, I'll be glad when he goes pro so I don't have to be reminded about "the hurdle" every game he plays in.

I think that was Dave Pasch. I didn't take it as a slight, the corner he tried to hurdle was 6'1 but yea, I'll be glad when he goes pro so I don't have to be reminded about "the hurdle" every game he plays in.

I agree that it wasn't a big criticism of SU.
I'd just like to go back in time and tell Cordell to perfectly time a hit to Lamar's gut as he leaps in the air.

Enjoyed the Virginia Tech game quite a bit. As longislandcuse said, that call on the muffed punt was absolutely ridiculous and really pulled me in. Happy to see the ACC doing well but ultimately the FSU, Clemson and to a lesser extent, Louisville games will define the bowl season for the conference.

upload_2016-12-31_11-59-18.jpeg

Louisville's offense is getting crushed by LSU's defense. Similar 1st half so far to when they played @ Clemson. Hopefully Lamar Jackson can do something behind his joke of an offensive line.

Yeah, unless you're wanting a round robin involving all 128 teams, their will still be a subjective part to it.

The old system was all exhibition games and complete subjectivity. What we have now is better.

Not sure what you are saying but we pretty much have the 4 best teams in, go to 8 teams and it will be perfect, 5 power 5 conference winners , 3 wild cards, MOST are happy. Btw, the old system was by far not exhibition games. There was actually more juice as losses meant more and, the BCS actually got it right in the end with the 2 championship teams. You want exhibition, look no further than college hoops November - Feb;)

Not sure what you are saying but we pretty much have the 4 best teams in, go to 8 teams and it will be perfect, 5 power 5 conference winners , 3 wild cards, MOST are happy. Btw, the old system was by far not exhibition games. There was actually more juice as losses meant more and, the BCS actually got it right in the end with the 2 championship teams. You want exhibition, look no further than college hoops November - Feb;)

Disagree 100%. On the field is always better.

Disagree 100%. On the field is always better.

Um, the BCS did decide it on the field. College fb is a playoff week to week from labor day on. We have sat through 4 non competitive semifinal games the last 2 years with the "playoff" only to get the championship game the BCS would have figured out anyways.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom