I've been banging hookers and snorting blow with Rob Ford since midnight | Syracusefan.com

I've been banging hookers and snorting blow with Rob Ford since midnight

I'd leave that out of the conversation when you're coming back through the border. LGO!

Good effort. I appreciate it. But until it's a Stevensen/Slater official post, it just lacks that certain thing. Now, if he's passed the torch on to you and I missed it, my apologies, and I will fully recognize your superiority. But as much as I liked your post, it just didn't "feel" right. On the other hand, I am glad to see SOMEBODY around here has their priorities straight. :)

Now, please excuse me while I snort rails of cocaine off PeteCalvin's sister's boobs prior to eating a glass and nail salad.

Don't talk about our #%#^*^% mayor like that. He's ours.

The torch had been passed. Use your powers for good and not evil.

I've been up all night mainlining gravy with Ralph Friedgen at the Everett, WA Golden Corral. Amateurs!
Holy s***, that could actually happen.

The torch had been passed. Use your powers for good and not evil.
There it is, OMG_CUSE_RULEs - you, my friend, are now the standard bearer for this most awesome responsibility- the Stevenson Pre-Game Status Report of Awesomeness. Epic events with prostitutes, mountains of coke that would dwarf Everest, feats of strength unrivaled by superheroes or aliens. All of it falls on your shoulders. An anxious orange nation turns its worried eyes to you. Judging by last night's rancid performance, you need to up your intake and party with someone more epic than Mayor Ford.

I've been on the Stevenson train since post one. Want my advice? Get to know the Kennedys. And maybe downgrade from South Salina street hookers to Kardashian girls.