I've seen worse and better Super Bowls but--- | Syracusefan.com

I've seen worse and better Super Bowls but---

CaliCuse

All American
--the hype about Cam Newton was blown away. Admittedly I haven't seen the man play much but I saw nothing that was expressed by the pundits making him the predicted winner. Miller made Newton look like a high schooled by knocking the ball out of his hands twice and one for a TD. I think Manning should retire with his SB ring and health. Let Eli continue the family business although for Eli its going to be tough because the Giant management is under geezer control. Maybe they can draft a difference maker this coming draft day It really doesn't matron which side of the ball this player plays. If I had to guess I would say offense.

Please explain.
I'll pass .On second thought its not so much physical ageas perhaps coaching choices. The offense needs to be jacked with speed and a couple more play makers. They have an excellent QB and RBs that can play big. Every week this season one or more units have failed to produce the "daily minimum requirement for a win.

I'll pass .On second thought its not so much physical ageas perhaps coaching choices. T.

In any case, the two men who own the NY Giants are 61 and 66, which is probably younger than the average NFL owner age.