Class of 2015 - Jaelin Grant | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 Jaelin Grant

Gabjon

All American
The last of the Grant son he is 6-7 we must offer him now...on bloodlines alone!
link

None of the brothers have gone to the same school. I have a feeling he'll continue the trend.

Meh, bar's been raised. Can he score more than 12 points inside the final minute?

None of the brothers have gone to the same school. I have a feeling he'll continue the trend.
Maybe. One thing in our favor is that he can come up and visit his big brother and see a game pretty easily. Maybe he falls in love with SU.

Meh, bar's been raised. Can he score more than 12 points inside the final minute?
I think each one is/will be better than the last. Jerai<Jerian<Jerami...???? maybe Jaelin?

Alright, Fancis or anyone else is there any good highlight film on this guy?

And by the way are there 4 brothers?
Jerian - ND
Jerami - SU
Jaelin - High School
Jerai?

Yeah, figured so, I looked around real quick after I posted that. Found one clip that, honestly, I have no idea what was in it.
The fact that I instantly know what clip you're speaking of attests to that.

There is a playlist of a complete game that Dematha High School played this year, but it is a loss and I couldn't find a box score of the game so I didn't feel compelled to watch or link to it.

He's such a scoring machine that Chuck Norris asks him for advice on how to pick up women

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

Pretty sure Jaelin was the only frosh to make the DeMatha varsity last year.

He doesn't even play that much for Dematha. They use him for shot blocking and he is extremly raw. He will be a 4 year college guy that will need to bust his butt. We got the best one of the Grant brothers that's for sure.

And by the way are there 4 brothers?
Jerian - ND
Jerami - SU
Jaelin - High School
Jerai?

There are actually 6: the twins Javelin and Javascript rarely get any pub as they're on scholarships for backgammon and philately, respectively.

He doesn't even play that much for Dematha. They use him for shot blocking and he is extremly raw. He will be a 4 year college guy that will need to bust his butt. We got the best one of the Grant brothers that's for sure.
I love Jerami and yeah, he's certainly the best pro prospect, but you may be selling Jerian a little short. Wouldn't be at all surprised if he has a longer pro career than Jerami. His skill level is just a lot higher right now.

That said, I love Jerami and think he's got the potential to be absolutely phenomenal. Myron Medcalf tweeted the other day that he thinks if Jerami comes back, he'll be a frontrunner for the Wooden next year.

I love Jerami and yeah, he's certainly the best pro prospect, but you may be selling Jerian a little short. Wouldn't be at all surprised if he has a longer pro career than Jerami. His skill level is just a lot higher right now.

That said, I love Jerami and think he's got the potential to be absolutely phenomenal. Myron Medcalf tweeted the other day that he thinks if Jerami comes back, he'll be a frontrunner for the Wooden next year.
I understand the thought that I sold Jerian short but at the same time he plays SG and will be a 23 year old rookie most likely. I just don't see how he is going to have a longer playing career, since Jerami biggest downfall would be developing his jump shot. He will be a good player in the NBA in 4 years his brother will be a 8 to 9th guy in a NBA rotation at best IMO

I understand the thought that I sold Jerian short but at the same time he plays SG and will be a 23 year old rookie most likely. I just don't see how he is going to have a longer playing career, since Jerami biggest downfall would be developing his jump shot. He will be a good player in the NBA in 4 years his brother will be a 8 to 9th guy in a NBA rotation at best IMO
Because Jerian can play the 2G or the point. He's an all-purpose guard, really. I just think he's got the tools to be a long time rotation guy for some team.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom