Class of 2015 - G Jamal Murray (ON) Verballed to Kentucky | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 G Jamal Murray (ON) Verballed to Kentucky

Just nailed a nice three and then pass to Diallo for the flush.

Just started, but the world team looks so much better than USA.

Murray is freaking great. A great outside shot and he is very in control and feeds the post effortlessly. And he just took it baseline for an and one. We need both he and Battle as co-lead guards. They would be incredible together.

Last edited:
Not to be mean but the fact that Ron Patterson could get an offer and play at SU and this kid somehow can't is beyond laughable.

Seriously! its not just the fact he had a ridiculous game on live tv against some of the best comp in the world at his age, but the fact we haven't even offered? ! Kidding me? Not to say he would come anyways, and im not one to usually argue with our recruiting for zone and whatever else, but What! comeon Jimmy, vacations over!

I'll ask Coach Boeheim the next time I see him or skycap for him at the airport. "Hey coach why are you not recruiting offering Jamal Murray ?"

I still think that the staff can convince Battle, provided there is room for two guards, that he and Murray can play alongside eachother as dual lead guards. The team would have a great shot at going a long way in the tournament and the team would be sold to the media as having dual lead guards, both capable of running the point guard spot, but both adept at scoring from all levels as well. Do like Cal does at Kentucky, create the narrative rather than allow the media to create their own.

Francis03 said:
Not to be mean but the fact that Ron Patterson could get an offer and play at SU and this kid somehow can't is beyond laughable.

Why haven't they offered. I mean, it's obvious he's better than Ron Patterson. My guess is they feel like they don't have to because they are in such good position with Battle? Or they don't want to jeopardize their position with Battle, which they obviously feel good about.

Why haven't they offered. I mean, it's obvious he's better than Ron Patterson. My guess is they feel like they don't have to because they are in such good position with Battle? Or they don't want to jeopardize their position with Battle, which they obviously feel good about.
If Murray gets offered then I have no doubt he would jump on it. Seems obvious to me that the staff has a higher grade on Battle's fit, upside, and future projection. Hopefully it all works out in the end with either one of them joining the Cuse.:)

How can he NOT have a SU offer after this seasons pg debacle. The kid's a immediate upgrade stat stuffer and has serious interest. Coaches cant be that out of tune, hes not a hidden gem, hes flashing bling.
But we got KJ and will turn Howard in MC-Dubb!

Paul Biancardi@PaulBiancardi · 35m35 minutes ago
Duke is now inquiring about G Jamal Murray who had 30 PTS -5 Assist for the World Team in a win @nikehoopsummit Currently 2016 could go 15'
158xo0.png

If Murray gets offered then I have no doubt he would jump on it. Seems obvious to me that the staff has a higher grade on Battle's fit, upside, and future projection. Hopefully it all works out in the end with either one of them joining the Cuse.:)

This is so frustrating. I mean I love Battle, but that recruitment is in no way a lay up. Personally, with what I saw from the team this year, and how damn good Murray is, i'm starting to lean in the Murray > Battle camp. Would love both, but sanctions are going to make that impossible. I would still try to find a way to take both if possibly, but grab Murray if you think the chances are greater. I don't even want to think of what happens if we miss on Battle, and Murray is already gone.

This is so frustrating. I mean I love Battle, but that recruitment is in no way a lay up. Personally, with what I saw from the team this year, and how damn good Murray is, i'm starting to lean in the Murray > Battle camp. Would love both, but sanctions are going to make that impossible. I would still try to find a way to take both if possibly, but grab Murray if you think the chances are greater. I don't even want to think of what happens if we miss on Battle, and Murray is already gone.

Get ready.

Get ready.

shocking response from you. We are the favorites for battle. Have you heard the way he talks about Syracuse and the love.

The staff knows what they are doing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom