Class of 2015 - G Jamal Murray (ON) Verballed to Kentucky | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 G Jamal Murray (ON) Verballed to Kentucky

The end of this clip is pretty funny. He hits 9 consecutive threes, stepping into each one. But it looks as though the guy feeding him the ball just gave up eventually, frustrated with it not ending.

Yeah...gotta get this one done.

I think if I had a choice I would take Murray over Battle, would love both but I really like Murray's game! Nice to keep the Canadian Pipeline going as well.

Ontario-----> Syracuse-------> NBA draft stock^^^^^NBA Draft-------> NBA Team

when is he going to commit :)
Staff needs to stop wasting time and offer him asap. The Battle recruitment predictably is turning into a dogfight and I'm not as confident in landing him now as I was earlier in the year. Might as well go all in now with the sure thing in Murray and then see how the Battle situation works out later.

Dare I say that I'd rather have Murray over Battle? I can't believe I said it!?!

I agree that I'm starting to lose that warm fuzzy feeling of leading the Battle battle. :rolleyes:

With Cal opening his wallet to pursue Battle and Duke and Michigan in hot pursuit too, Battle's recruitment will predictably turn into a circus. We need to get on Murray now. It's like getting 99% of Battle without all the drama and grief. The smarter play.

With Cal opening his wallet to pursue Battle and Duke and Michigan in hot pursuit too, Battle's recruitment will predictably turn into a circus. We need to get on Murray now. It's like getting 99% of Battle without all the drama and grief. The smarter play.
Agree, don't forget that Slick Rick is all over the kid too.

Francis, where do we stand right now with Murray? Are we one of the favorites in his recruitment?

Francis, where do we stand right now with Murray? Are we one of the favorites in his recruitment?
We're in a great spot for his services. He's a SU fan and already has a tight relationship with Red. Still kind of surprise that they haven't offered him yet. I guess they're trying to see how things will shake out with Battle first before going all in on Murray.

I am HUGE on Battle, however, after seeing more and more of this kids tapes and recruitment etc. I truly think he could be better for the team and end up being the steal of 2016, though he's a top recruit. It also further solidifies our hold on Canadian recruitment. Murray is a no brainer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom