Jason Tatum injured... | Syracusefan.com

Jason Tatum injured...

nyucuse

2nd String
Unclear how severe. Dukies freaking out a bit, as to be expected...

http://www.At their request, this n.../1386-tdd-hoops/15084717-jayson-tatum-injured

Feel bad for Tatum.
Feel good about distraught Duke fans.

Hopefully for Tatum this does not impact his short term (draft) and longer term development.

I think we can be better than Duke with him and Giles so I don't want them going down. I want to beat them full strength and win the ACC and the whole damn tournament.
I like that attitude! And I feel terrible for any kid coming to college to play, visions of sugarplums - and daddies? - dancing in their heads, and suddenly WHAM! And I'm sorry for the fans of all those players because we have been them and could be them again any damn moment of the day.

I want to beat full strength Duke! Bring them on! It will be amazing.

Obviously that's a big deal if he's out but I went to 3 of his high school games here in St. Louis last year and I'll be interested to see how does against guys his size. All 3 games were blowouts and he could score at will in 2 of the 3. He would hit fade away 3's just to do it but every time he was going against a smaller player that probably won't play DIII or Junior College. One thing he needs to work on and I'm sure Coach K will fix but he was pretty lazy at times on defense. His school was so athletic they would just play man but I saw multiple times he would lose his defender for an easy layup. It wasn't every time but he would have a few mental lapse throughout the game on that end of the court. Regardless, he's a stud but I do hope he gets healthy as he will be fun to watch and it will be fun to say I told you so to my Duke friends when he looks like a lost puppy going up against the zone and Cuse beats Duke.

Whoa whoa whoa, Duke has a scheduled "pro day"? Before the season even starts?

What? Does SU hold one? Amateur athletics, my a$$.

Amazing. God bless America.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom