Jayden Bass transferring to UConn | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Jayden Bass transferring to UConn

Kid physically looks like it. He isn't some 250lbs get him to 290lbs kid and hope he plays by his RS JR year.

Yukon has had some historical success finding 2 and 3 star linemen and turning them into NFL players through development.

He could be a starter for Yukon by '25 if he develops there. A good pickup for them.

It'd be ironic if Hoeh and Bass are playing against Cuse this November in the Dome.

Speaking of Yukon, I see them bouncing back this Fall and sneaking into a 3rd tiered bowl if they get decent QB play. The FAU, GASt, Rice and at UAB games will be huge for them. All look to be competitive. I think they'll be 5-5 visiting us.

Agree, I think both will be starters for them down the road.

That is one ghastly schedule. 5-5 seems like a reasonable expectation. They could even have 6 or 7 wins by the time they play us. The only guy I know who is still on the team (other than our castoffs) is the RB Rosa, who is a nice piece.

Agree, I think both will be starters for them down the road.

That is one ghastly schedule. 5-5 seems like a reasonable expectation. They could even have 6 or 7 wins by the time they play us. The only guy I know who is still on the team (other than our castoffs) is the RB Rosa, who is a nice piece.

They maybe able to put up a decent amount of wins. Not sure if it's off the back of the bball teams success but appears UConn came into some NIL money. Apparently they are brining in a huge portal class of 22 guys including at least a handful of P5 guys. A Wr from Kentucky, Purdue's #2 WR, a backup former 4 star QB from Oklahoma and about 15 other dudes including the two SU OL. A lot of the guys are from MAC and lower conferences but UConn maybe trying their version of "Fran" ball albeit with much less known guys and certainly much more mid major players.

Best of luck to Jayden. That being said, it’s UConn so I’ve still got to do it to them…..

UConn assistant notifying Mora of the verbal commitment like:

IMG_0139.gif

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors