JB has spoken | Syracusefan.com

JB has spoken

Karl Anthony-Towns wasn't ready for the NBA this year

Boeheim was bashing the media, not Malachi, by essentially calling him a first round draft pick but saying the analysts have said he was rising because they didn't know how highly he was viewed.

who is everyone?

People on the internets. LOL.

Seriously, that's what the speculation has been coming out the combine. I don't feel like actually linking the various tweets and articles.

A very prominent college coach who was at the combine told someone I know well that Malachi is expected to go right around #15. The coach heard that from very prominent NBA scouts and coaches.

Hopefully Mali isn't making his determination based on Chad Ford's projections. The whole point of entering the draft with the ability to pull out is to get real feedback from teams and those with the authority to actually make the picks not dopes that write about the draft.

"Pro teams have not even had a thought about who they're going to draft."

I love JB...and yes hof'er...yes I am not.

But I simply don't buy that GMs and people who get paid to scout players for a living haven't thought about whom the team paying their salaries should take in their upcoming draft.

Since the success or failure of this pick could, ya know, affect their job status.

People on the internets. LOL.

Seriously, that's what the speculation has been coming out the combine. I don't feel like actually linking the various tweets and articles.

A very prominent college coach who was at the combine told someone I know well that Malachi is expected to go right around #15. The coach heard that from very prominent NBA scouts and coaches.
Even scouts/analysts who don't like Malachi as a lottery pick admit that he has enough buzz in NBA circles to warrant being projected at 13.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom