Class of 2017 - Jeff Goodman | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 Jeff Goodman

The Firm said:
Just wrote in his article about Andrew White committing:

He should play a major role for a Syracuse team that loses Richardson, Michael Gbinije, Trevor Cooney and DaJuan Coleman from a team that went to the Final Four last season.

Boy, he's right on top of things!

That guy is as sharp as a marble.

He should play a major role for a Syracuse team that loses Richardson, Michael Gbinije, Trevor Cooney and DaJuan Coleman from a team that went to the Final Four last season.

I guess it was nice to have DeJuan. Not no more.:confused:

He was on the outside looking in at this recruitment and then doubled down with a basic error about our roster. He also docked AW 1 inch for committing to Cuse. Says he's 6'6" when every other place I have seen has him at 6'7". I don't think we should be too hard on Goodman. He looks like he has been punched in the face. A lot.

When your starting 5 are Gillon, White, The two Tylers, and Chukwu...you know nothing about SU hoops.

He has to cover a lot of teams, but this just illustrates how little these national guys know about the rosters of teams.

He changed his article. It now reads:

"He should play a major role for a Syracuse team that loses Richardson, Michael Gbinije and Trevor Cooney from a team that went to the Final Four last season."

Bonehead!

I fairness, we did lose the rusty, physically unsure DC. This year we have the rust free, physically confident in his knee Mr. Coleman, who will shock the CBB world with his contributions and go to back to back FFs.

The rosters usually listed Coleman as a SR due to the redshirt (for instance, I'm just about positive ESPN always had him as a sr when they showed him in the starting lineup) so I'm sure he got fooled by that.

He was on the outside looking in at this recruitment and then doubled down with a basic error about our roster. He also docked AW 1 inch for committing to Cuse. Says he's 6'6" when every other place I have seen has him at 6'7". I don't think we should be too hard on Goodman. He looks like he has been punched in the face. A lot.

My winner for Post of the Month.