Jeff Goodman's top 15 undecided players left( C.J. Fair isn't listed) | Syracusefan.com

Jeff Goodman's top 15 undecided players left( C.J. Fair isn't listed)

To be honest...I just think he isn't as nationally notable as the players on the undecided list.

Edit: never mind.

What a nerve racking day in the state of Michigan. 5 guys waiting until the last minute.

Wait? Russ Smith announced he was leaving a week ago. McAdoo announced he was coming back a couple days ago. No CJ on the original list, either. I think this was mailed in from a beach somewhere.

Wait? Russ Smith announced he was leaving a week ago. McAdoo announced he was coming back a couple days ago. No CJ on the original list, either. I think this was mailed in from a beach somewhere.

Then a day or two later Pitino announced he was still on the fench. Hadn't made a decision yet.
McGary already said he's coming back too...

When did he say that?

Lots of pressure on CJ. Hope for the good of the program that he returns, but best of luck to him if he chooses to go. He's got the talent to come back next year and put up 17 or 18 and 10 numbers and lead his Orange for another late MArch drive.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom