Class of 2016 - Jeremy Perry | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 Jeremy Perry

Dcuse

All Conference
Wholly smokes! ESM kid that is a man playing with boys. He's like 6 5", 250 and runs like the wind. My untrained eye sees him as a JJ Watt at the D1 level. Just started playing the game last year( his Junior year). Wonder if we're on him at all.

Wholly smokes! ESM kid that is a man playing with boys. He's like 6 5", 250 and runs like the wind. My untrained eye sees him as a JJ Watt at the D1 level. Just started playing the game last year( his Junior year). Wonder if we're on him at all.

6-5? The P-S lists him at 6-1. I watched a couple of clips. He's very strong. I think you're right that he's better suited to defense. Anyway, Lester's offense doesn't use a FB. Would be curious to know what the coaches on the board think. I love to see local kids on the roster.

If he was truly 6-5 and 250 you offer him immediately. He's not, he's 6-1 230 . Very physical, good not great athlete, linear straight ahead strength, has some difficulty rotating hips in coverage and sharp angled routes in the flats. See him more of a FB which SU no longer really uses. I personally like lead blockers on certain down and distances and limited personnel packages vs some opponents. Seems to me to be a somewhat plan B type recruit on the bottom half of the recruiting class as more of a fullback, middle linebacker type for a P5 team like SU.

Wow, granted he isn't playing against the elite competition but only two year of football. Unbelievable. If for some reason we don't get Chris Clark, this kid, I guarantee could do as well. I hope the coaches take along hard look at this kid.
:bat:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom