Jim Boeheim needs your vote to raise money to help him and Juli do their good community work.. | Syracusefan.com

Jim Boeheim needs your vote to raise money to help him and Juli do their good community work..

cto

Administrator
Last edited:
Yikes we are getting blown out.

There must be some strategy that works for bulk voting on this program. Year after year it seems like one or two coaches receive an unrealistically disproportionate percentage of the votes in a national contest. I know it's early and the sample size is relatively small but for Beilein, Matta and Painter to have 70% of the vote after 4 days just doesn't make sense to me.

In the meantime, I'm in!

There must be some strategy that works for bulk voting on this program. Year after year it seems like one or two coaches receive an unrealistically disproportionate percentage of the votes in a national contest. I know it's early and the sample size is relatively small but for Beilein, Matta and Painter to have 70% of the vote after 4 days just doesn't make sense to me.

In the meantime, I'm in!
Its pretty simple. The big state schools email students daily. Contest is won fairly easily at a place like Michigan or other big ten schools. If UCF had a coach in the mix they would win hands down every year.