Jim Furyk makes PGA history | Syracusefan.com

Jim Furyk makes PGA history

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Shoots a 58 in his last round at the Travelers.

13906917_10153542826661330_5058148728147820551_n.jpg

One of my favorites. Real class act and a nice guy. Congrats
I'll take your word for it. Back around when he was routinely at the top of the leader board, I thought his rep was something other than that.

I'll take your word for it. Back around when he was routinely at the top of the leader board, I thought his rep was something other than that.
Only interacted with him once. He was very nice to my son and I

What's the big deal? I've shot plenty of 58s.

Confusing him with David Duval. My bad.

And what's your problem with Duval? :bang:
Bleacher Report (2013) on Top 10 most arrogant golfers ...

"Tactless, cocky and media-shy, David Duval never took his success very well.

In 1999, he was considered one of the best in the game and actually usurped Tiger Woods as No. 1 player in the world.

But, Duval came across as suspicious of those who wanted to talk with him about his victories, yet was way too candid in interviews.

He was at once over-confident and condescending, two attributes that assuredly did not help him when the bottom fell out.

Nor did it help that he hid behind those Oakley wraparound sunglasses or that he put on an exorbitant amount of weight.

Although he has dropped the weight and added a beard, Duval has missed every cut in events he has entered this year.

He went from No. 1 in the world to virtually off the tour and no one seemed to miss him or his attitude."

This is simply too difficult to comment on in a pg manner. Putting aside the fact that Duval is severely misunderstood, if you can't distinguish between Jim Furyk and David Duval, you should not ever comment on any golf thread. It's complete ignorance. Sorry.
He corrected his original post. Ignorance seems to be a pretty harsh term here.

i find it interesting that Furyk was in the record book for a 59 and now has it alone with a 58. to have done that twice is pretty amazing at that level. almost holed it 3 times in one round, every fairway, every green, great day

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom