Class of 2016 - Jimmy Boeheim Verbal to Cornell | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 Jimmy Boeheim Verbal to Cornell

ESPN rates Harvard's recruiting class higher than Stanford's--and SU's, for that metter.

wow... thats crazy. 2 4 starts from Atlanta i see.

http://www.nysbasketballbrackets.com/2016/16sect3a.html
Good matchup for the Boeheim boys and JD in the single A semis tomorrow against CBA. CBA has a 2018 guard name Charles Pride, who also plays for Billy Edelin in AAU ball. I heard he's playing football as well, but dunno how good he is on that side.
No mention of New York Mills going for their 8th straight Section 3 title?

No mention of New York Mills going for their 8th straight Section 3 title?
coach-cal-goggles.jpg

Can probably find some better players on an intramural team, than what I can imagine class D is putting together these days. :rolling:
most likely true, there are a few decent ones, though.

http://highschoolsports.syracuse.co...dt-join-18u-usa-select-roster/#incart_m-rpt-1

Jimmy Boeheim of Jamesville-DeWitt High School and Will Engelhardt of Bishop Ludden have been named to the 18U Team USA Select roster that will compete in the Albert Schweitzer Tournament starting March 26 in Mannheim, Germany.

The squad has several players who have made decisions to play for Division I teams including Quinton Rose (Temple) of Bishop Kearney in Rochester. Others include Dylan Painter (Hersey, Pa./Villanova), Kobe King (LaCrosse, Wisc./Wisconsin) and Alani Moore (Washington, D.C./Temple).

Any word on Jimmy's college decision? Assuming he ends up at SU but surprised I haven't heard anything yet.

Hey, Kobe King is from my hometown, LaCrosse, WI!!

I, too, am very interested in the deal with Jimmy. Does he graduate this year or next? Either way, he would have his dad as coach, right? I think that could be a little, er, awkward for family dynamics.

Jeremy L. said:
http://highschoolsports.syracuse.co...dt-join-18u-usa-select-roster/#incart_m-rpt-1 Jimmy Boeheim of Jamesville-DeWitt High School and Will Engelhardt of Bishop Ludden have been named to the 18U Team USA Select roster that will compete in the Albert Schweitzer Tournament starting March 26 in Mannheim, Germany. The squad has several players who have made decisions to play for Division I teams including Quinton Rose (Temple) of Bishop Kearney in Rochester. Others include Dylan Painter (Hersey, Pa./Villanova), Kobe King (LaCrosse, Wisc./Wisconsin) and Alani Moore (Washington, D.C./Temple). Any word on Jimmy's college decision? Assuming he ends up at SU but surprised I haven't heard anything yet.

Doubt he goes to SU. Last I heard he was considering Prep school to improve his game. Wants to play D1 but hadn't gotten an offer. Note, this info is about a month old.

Cuonzo Martin also went there. One of my college room mates knew him while a student there. Not that it has anything to do with anything.

Cuonzo Martin also went there. One of my college room mates knew him while a student there. Not that it has anything to do with anything.

Martin was at New Hampton the same year as Moten. Not that this has anything to do with anything either but I graduated the year before those guys and was there with Pat Knight (Bob's kid) and Lil Rav (George Ravling's son). Ed Cooley played at New Hampton the year before them in 89.

OrangeXtreme said:

I thought I read on this board awhile ago he was going prep.

If Boeheim continues to improve, is there any chance at all that he maybe possibly could earn a scholarship to play at SU?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom