Class of 2019 - CG Joe Girard III (NY) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 CG Joe Girard III (NY) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kid from Cooperstown is a good player but Girardi averages 50 in that league.

I didnt see enough of an athlete to think the cooperstown kid is anything more than a good player playing in a low level league. but Girardi has a pretty good chance to develop into something

Everytime I see this thread title...

New+York+Yankees+v+Detroit+Tigers+jYugegrCcLkl.jpg

Just can't help it.

No surprise since he is surpassing Jimmer's records. I know the odds of him wearing Orange is slim but we need to be in his final two or three if he keeps developing.
Why are they slim? Is there a school that he has been favoring? Just curious.

Why are they slim? Is there a school that he has been favoring? Just curious.
His father played for Beilein at LeMoyne and has remained close. Long way away but I would guess Michigan is the early favorite because of that.

His father played for Beilein at LeMoyne and has remained close. Long way away but I would guess Michigan is the early favorite because of that.

Guess being the operative word here.

Guess being the operative word here.
Of course it's a guess but that's why I said if we can be in his top two or three. This kid has a long way to go before he steps on a college campus so lots of things can happen.

Apparently plays himself some football as well.

"Glens Falls junior running back Aaron Sampson missed Friday's game with an injury and sophomore Joseph Girard III started at quarterback with senior Josh Griffen shifting from quarterback to fullback.

Girard threw for 194 yards and three touchdowns, plus added a four-yard TD run and an interception on defense."

Yeah, I saw that on twitter feeds last night. Sounds like a winner to me.

Glen's Falls is headed to the State championship and will be playing in the Carrier Down next weekend. Girard is the QB.

Glen's Falls is headed to the State championship and will be playing in the Carrier Down next weekend. Girard is the QB.
Greg Paulus the second. The kid is obviously quite an athlete. Like Paulus, he will probably be recruited more heavily for hoops, but could probably play football in the right situation.

Greg Paulus the second. The kid is obviously quite an athlete. Like Paulus, he will probably be recruited more heavily for hoops, but could probably play football in the right situation.
Let's hope it's not here as a 5th year grad transfer.

Is there any serious interest from SU up to this point?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom