Class of 2015 John Moten

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
Screen-shot-2013-08-12-at-9.16.02-PM.png

August 2013 Article

Sept 2013 scores 6 TD's

A DeAndre Smith recruit

Last edited:
Lived in Connecticut before moving to St Louis so he is familiar with the Northeast

He looks way more mature than a typical HS Jr. I wouldn't even ask him for ID if he was buying beer. LOL

Does your dog lose his fur in a small patch on his side, from stress?

haha no thank god. I always thought it was because he picked at it...which my dog does do a lot of

He is good but I wish the staff would get all over Ozigbo.

They are different type of backs. We are looking for RB's that fit into our spread offense. We seem to be targeting APB's. Not saying Ozigbo couldn't get the job done, but I am guessing that is their reasoning. Ozigbo seems like a Smith clone. Now Smith was good, but we saw how he wasn't used as much as many felt he should have been.

They are different type of backs. We are looking for RB's that fit into our spread offense. We seem to be targeting APB's. Not saying Ozigbo couldn't get the job done, but I am guessing that is their reasoning. Ozigbo seems like a Smith clone. Now Smith was good, but we saw how he wasn't used as much as many felt he should have been.
They did offer Forrest though.

VandySportscom ‏@VandySportscom 19h
Missouri RB John Moten informs us that he just picked up offers from Purdue and Syracuse. Will visit Vanderbilt tomorrow.

Five NW commitments this weekend. The Cuse still at zero so what gives?

Five NW commitments this weekend. The Cuse still at zero so what gives?

I believe NW had their spring game. Let's hope we lock up a few this weekend when we have ours.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom