djcon57

Living Legend
Popped for roids or some ped.
Out of UFC 200.

After the endless string of Coke, dwi you'd think he'd learn

Out of UFC 200.

Can't believe it. It had been some time before I stayed at home and ordered the PPV. I was all in on UFC 200. Stacked card, and I love Bones.

He is done. What could have been the face of the contemporary mixed martial artist, the definition of this era, will never be if he gets hit with the 2 year suspension.

Not purchasing the card, and as a resident of the beast coast I'm not staying out at a bar to watch it that late.

I've been an apologist of his for years. Never again. Gutted.

And on a side note, Lesnar getting a free pass for testing is so damn suspect. If you take a fight on short notice, have all androgen levels in check.

Brock's initial problems weren't his intestines/stomach. Sure he had diverticulitis and a nasty case. But he hates getting punched in the face. Everyone has a plan until they meet a clenched fist. Wrong sport, brother. Hunt is a damn fighter and will bring it to him.

If Jon Jones played football, Jerry Jones would draft him, then make excuses when he got popped over and over again.

I know it's a rhetorical question, but how can he be so stupid?

almost impossible to root for this guy anymore. It actually is impossible

Out of UFC 200.

Some people never learn. We know this to be true and even know a few.We hurt for them in some cases if friends or family

still dont get the attraction to UFC at all

I don't know how one could not.

"It's in our DNA"- UFC president Dana White

Edit: I will not watch women fight. I'm all for them having the platform and opportunity to do so. But it does not fit my worldview of women. I can't stomach a woman taking physical abuse, even at the hands of another woman.

I don't know how one could not.

"It's in our DNA"- UFC president Dana White

Edit: I will not watch women fight. I'm all for them having the platform and opportunity to do so. But it does not fit my worldview of women. I can't stomach a woman taking physical abuse, even at the hands of another woman.

I don't think it's in my DNA, but I could do one of those home kits and check if you'd like ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom