Jordan HS game? | Syracusefan.com

Jordan HS game?

McCullough with 3 fouls in about 4 minutes of play

The Regional Game will showcase top talent from the New York area, with players headed to schools such as Marquette, Seton Hall, Rutgers, Providence, Miami and Oklahoma State.

The Home Team includes Khadeen Carrington (Bishop Loughlin/Brooklyn, NY/Seton Hall), Adonis De La Rosa (Christ The King/Middle Village, NY/Undecided), Dwayne Foreman (Massanutten Military Academy/Woodstock, VA/Rutgers), Terry Larrier (Phelps School/Malvern, PA/VCU), Abdul-Malik Abu (Kimball Union Academy/Meriden, NH/NC State), Cheddi Mosely (St. Anthony /Jersey City, NJ/Boston U), Shavar Newkirk (Cardinal Hayes/Bronx, NY/St. Joe’s), Trayvon Reed (Life Center Academy/Burlington, NJ/Maryland), Desi Rodriguez (Abraham Lincoln/Brooklyn, NY/Seton Hall), Ismael Sanogo (East Side H.S./Newark, NJ/Seton Hall) and Samson Usilo (Nazareth Regional/Brooklyn, NY/Manhattan).

The Away Team includes Paschal Chukwu (Fairfield College Prep/Fairfield, CT/Providence), Angel Delgado (The Patrick School/Elizabeth, NJ/Seton Hall), Devin Eke (Union Catholic/Scotch Plains, NJ/FDU), Kobie Eubanks (Our Savior New American/Centereach, NY/Undecided), Paul Jorgenson (Don Bosco Prep/Ramsey, NJ/GW), Ja’Quan Newton (SS Neumann-Goretti/Philadelphia, PA/Miami), Michael Nzei (Our Savior New American/Centereach, NY/Undecided), Marial Shayok (Blair Academy/Blairstown, NJ/Marquette), Sterling Taplin (Williamsville North/Williamsville, NY/Undecided), Jared Terrell (Brewster Academy/Wolfeboro, NH/Oklahoma State), Dominique Uhl (Point Pleasant Beach/Point Pleasant, NJ/Iowa) and Michael Williams (Bishop Loughlin/Brooklyn, NY/Rutgers).

I don't see Joseph on there...

McCullough has at least two field goals and a nice assist inside. One fg was off a nice offensive rebound putback.

McCullough has at least two field goals and a nice assist inside. One fg was off a nice of
Fen sieve rebound putback.
One thing I noticed from him, when he can't get the board he tries to at least bat it back out...that's a good quality to have for the zone. Especially with his wingspan, he'll get his hands on a lot of lose balls and rebounds

Alexander is scary too.. smooth touch and built like a house.

Only thing that's good about playing against Okafor next year is that he looks VERY shaky at the line. Hack a Jhalil!!

Which one is McCullough? I can't tell who is who with those camouflage uniforms and the chatterbox announcers aren't even bothering to say who is doing what much of the time. :noidea:

And how do you get three fouls in this game?

Which one is McCullough? I can't tell who is who with those camouflage uniforms and the chatterbox announcers aren't even bothering to say who is doing what much of the time. :noidea:

He finished w five fouls

Those unis did a great job of camouflaging the numbers. Just awful.

Syracuse44 said:
He played in the regional (non televised) game earlier. The TV game is the national all star game.

They just released the regional box score and Joseph didn't participate.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom