JPP on his way back | Syracusefan.com

JPP on his way back

KaiserUEO

2022 and 2x ESPN Tourney Challenge Winner
per the twitter: if they can work out numbers & reach an incentive-laden 1-yr deal, #Giants will sign JPP today & get a roster exemption for him to practice

I said it before and when it first happened and got a look at his hand.

As a DE not a big deal He lost a thumb and index finger. He didn't lose a entire hand. Yeah so he might have to alter how he plays a bit.

Ronnie Lott chopped off his finger, and didn't miss a game.

Last edited:
I said it before and when it first happened and got a look at his hand.

As a DE not a big deal He lost a thumb and index finger. He didn't lose a entire hand. Yeah so he might have to alter how he plays a bit.

Ronnie Lott chopped off his finger, and didn't miss a game.
id leave the ronnie lott comparison out of it.

1. totally different positions, with his being the 1 that doesnt use his hands that often.

and

2. ronnie lost the tip of his pinky...please.

im more concerned about how much of his bench, back and shoulder press hes lost, than i am about his hand.

id leave the ronnie lott comparison out of it.

1. totally different positions, with his being the 1 that doesnt use his hands that often.

and

2. ronnie lost the tip of his pinky...please.

im more concerned about how much of his bench, back and shoulder press hes lost, than i am about his hand.
You sir are a humanitarian.

Excellent point here. Grip strength being vital in the link from hands to body in barbell strength work, the Giants S&C coaches are going to have to get creative.

I'm just a mere mortal and not a genetic freak like JPP, but three months out of the gym and I'm finished. Hope he somehow managed to stay strong.

You'll get about seven max.
5 more in the regs, 2 in the playoffs...then they bow out in the NFC Champ game.??

yeah, youre likely right here.

i agree.

too bad the other thread was locked, we could be on to a mutual platform...

wagering with people who i dont know and specifically people on here who have NEVER paid up, does not interest me. i also try not to bet on my teams, that said, i place Giants over bets at Vegas every year. feel free to torture me if the Giants dont get to 9, but if they do...i will likely ignore the fact that you said they wouldnt. it really doesnt interest me to discuss that either, its SuperBowl or bust.

as for ND, theres a lot of things at play for sure.

F4 could/should be Clemson undefeated (they will), then add in the b1g champ and the SEC champ.

then lets say nd wins out...yes, PAC is likely screwed (lets not rule out a 1 loss Utah though) but the bevo could have an undefeated team ahead of them and maybe a 1 loss LSU team.

and in that scenario, imo...LSU goes over a 1 loss utah, an undefeated bevo and certainly notre freakin dame.

the only team who would really have a dog in that fight for the 4th...would be utah.

waaaay too early for this though.

Only guy who ever paid me on a lost bet here was Stevenson. Was 12-13 years ago though over some random game

th

Only guy who ever paid me on a lost bet here was Stevenson. Was 12-13 years ago though over some random game
not surprised.

hes one of the good guys for sure.

id go out of my way to meet him at the Gingerman before games, then hed go out of his way to find me after games at the Blarney...usually to twist my rubber arm to go to Flashdancers, but thats a whole other story...

Heard that too, but I was with Mike...he said nd is not the 5th best and the committee made a mess for themselves.

I think they will rectify it. As nd sos starts to drop, (wake & bc) so will they.

Heard that too, but I was with Mike...he said nd is not the 5th best and the committee made a mess for themselves.

I think they will rectify it. As nd sos starts to drop, (wake & bc) so will they.

Four words you never want to hear yourself say: "I agree with Mike." The only reason I was listening to that blowhard was because I was in a rental truck with only AM radio. Miked up also said ND wouldn't get in if FSU won today. Yo Mike are you aware FSU still has to play UF and the conference title game? Lol that clown is such a tool.

Sean McDonough today: if ND works it's way into that 4th position there is no way they're moving them out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom