Class of 2017 - JUCO DE Brandon Berry (KS) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 JUCO DE Brandon Berry (KS) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Soooo ... Help the D by adding talent and depth at DE, LB, and SS from one JUCO

I like these developments

I don't mind these type of JUCO offers. The JUCO's that are being targeted by this staff have a totally different feel than some of the fliers we were taking the years before.
Blair. A former 4 star commit in secondary.

#1 JUCO LB who had to decommit from Bama because of some odd SEC recruiting rule which eliminates them from his services

And a HUGE AA DE ...
Sign me up

Last edited by a moderator:
Schools are just starting to size up their immediate needs and beginning to recruit the 'under the radar jucos'. Id expect many if these kids to be multi offer kids by the time its said and done.

Im curious if we're leaning towards jan enrollees or august. I think if you recruit juco to immediately contribute and be an impact kid you have to get them in for spring ball

And people were scoffing at me when I said we should take 6-7 JUCO/Grad transfers this year????

Blair. A former 4 star commit in secondary.

#1 JUCO LB who had to decommit from Obama because of some odd SEC recruiting rule which eliminates them from his services

And a HUGE AA DE ...
Sign me up
When did Obama get into the recruiting game? Doesn't seem like he'd have much time for that.

Good... I hate to scoff alone.
You'll never scoff alone.
th

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors