Class of 2017 - JUCO DE Brandon Berry (KS) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 JUCO DE Brandon Berry (KS) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

I think this is looking good for the Cuse.
Would be a good short term fix at DE and a good consolation for losing out on Wright.

POW!!! This one is huge! We got ourselves an edge rusher now boys!

Three down. 1-3 to go. Minimum.
Notice the trend here. Linebacker to bolster a gap in experience. Junior defensive end to bolster a group of sophomores. Tight end because we only have one returner on the roster. But a grad transfer at defensive back. It would appear they're committed to developing talent and not plugging in JUCOs everywhere.

Yeah now that I have read the article I guess this isn't a sure thing seeing the staff has acknowledged the commitment.

Reactions: CIL
Or the staff want to keep him silent until Feb. so they won't scare away the current DE commits.

Only one person confirmed the commit, right? Jumping the gun?

Or the staff want to keep him silent until Feb. so they won't scare away the current DE commits.
Thinking out loud - do they have Berry wait unti February bc they are still in play for Jordan Wright or waiting to see if Kingsley makes the grade?

Thinking out loud - do they have Berry wait unti February bc they are still in play for Jordan Wright or waiting to see if Kingsley makes the grade?
I do think waiting gives the staff the opportunity to recruit other targets. See if they can get someone higher on the boards. Its more like a place holder. If they find someone else they like. They will cancel his OV. Tough business. It happens on both sides.

I do think waiting gives the staff the opportunity to recruit other targets. See if they can get someone higher on the boards. Its more like a place holder. If they find someone else they like. They will cancel his OV. Tough business. It happens on both sides.
Besides Wright, who is higher on their DE board?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom